Part Two: Chapter 8

Warning: shmut!
5 years ago
Ava's pov

I sat up stretching as I woke up for the day. It was one of those cool quiet morning like I usually like. Sebastian moved a little next to me. I looked down a ran my finger through his hair.

El was at school for the weekend and Anne had stayed at the Sweeting house last night. It had been awhile since just Sebastian and had had the home to ourselves.

As I ran my fingers through his hair some more he smiled and scrunched his face up before wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

"Good morning," I hummed softly.

"Mm, morning, my love." He smiled into my stomach. "It's just us this morning?"

I nodded as I laid back down and snuggled up to him. "Just us,"

He kissed the tip of my nose. "What do you want to do?" He asked as he softly placed kisses up and down my neck.

I let out a soft moan instantly getting distracted. "We do actually have errands we could probably run..." Sebastian simply hummed in agreement and continued to kiss my neck and moving slowly to my collarbone. "Or..." I completely lost my train of thought as his hands started to explore my body.

"Or?" He teased kissing my lips again.

"I don't remember," I admitted as I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him.

"I have a great idea," Sebastian's voice started to sound hungry.

"You do?" chills went down my back as his hand slipped under my dress.

"We could just stay in bed..." his hands slipped under my undergarments. "Not wear anything at all," his fingers slipped inside me making me gasp a bit. "And be wrapped up in each others arms all day making love." He smirked as he kissed my cheek.

He always loved watching my face when he touched me. He said it was the most entertaining thing in the world to him. He started moving his fingers in and out of me making me moan softly.

I started reaching into his trousers to feel his member already hard. He sucked in a breath as I slowly moved my hand up and down the shaft smiling innocently at him.

He let out a growl sound and suddenly moved us so that he had me pinned on the bed with both my arms above me. Sebastian looked down at me as if I was a meal and he was starving.

"Hello, my love," I teased.

Sebastian rolled his eyes and with the hand that wasn't pinning me to the bed he slipped off his trousers and pulled my nightgown up.

"Are you ready?" He said hungrily.

"My underwear are still on,"

"I can't wait," he panted and pushed my undies to the side before pushing himself into me slowly.

We both let out moans as he filled me up. He leaned down and rested his forehead against mine as he kissed my nose. He stayed this way for a moment, letting me adjust to his size.

He was really big and I felt like it was the first time every time.

He moved his arms so that they wrapped around the top of my head. "Are you ready?" He asked again.

I nodded kissing his lips and wrapping my arms around his neck. He started to go slowly. Pumping in and out. He kept his forehead against mine knowing I absolutely loved every time he did. Even when we weren't making love. It was like a secret kiss.

We both panted together as he sped up. I could feel his arms pushing me down on his cock more as he sped up. The little pain I felt was so addicting and beautiful. I could feel him in every inch of me.

He stopped suddenly and turned me around propping me up on all fours. I glanced over my shoulder at him shyly. This was a position we hadn't done in a while. When he saw me look he simply smirked and positioned himself behind me.

"Be a good girl for me now okay?" I found myself nodding immediately which only made him chuckle before he pushed his cock in. I let out a gasp and moan and fell on my elbows, which Sebastian loved.

He leaned forward as he entered, softly moving my silver curls away and kissing slowly down my back giving me goosebumps with every kiss. "You're so beautiful," he hummed in between each kiss.

He began moving in and out again this time a lot rougher. I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure as he went.

"Fuck," I moaned out as his hand reached forward and cupped my breast as the bounced back and forth.

"What was that love? I can't hear you." Sebastian went in hard making me let out a louder moan. "It's just us, Avs, you don't have to be quiet."

Him using his nickname for me almost pushed me over  as he continued thrusting into me harder each time.  "Fuck, Sebastian." I managed to say making him smile confidently.

"Good girl, let it out."  He gently took my hair in his hands and pulled a bit making me moan again.

I looked over my shoulder at him making him loose it as he looked at me. He growled and and flipped me over again so I was back on my back.

"I want to see your face when I finish in you," he said in an almost cocky manner.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down so our foreheads were touching again.

"Watch me then," I said simply making him smile.

"That's my girl."

I slipped one of my hands between us and began to rub my clit as he pumped in and out of me. We were both covered in sweat at this point. His face was red and his freckles were exploding. He was the most beautiful being at this moment.

He moved my hand away making me look at him confused. "I'll do that for you," he smiled and slipped his hand between us and began rubbing my clit softly as he went in and out of me.

I moaned and closed my eyes throwing my head back.

"Uh uh, I want to see your eyes," he demanded as he panted. I fought the urge to close My eyes and continued to look into his as he got closer.

"Yes sir," I panted, teasing him. That seemed to do it. He sped up really fast. And rubbed my clit harder and faster send me over as well.

We finished together in a hot sweaty mess before he collapsed on top of me. We both didn't move for a moment as we laid in our mess panting.

He finally rolled over next to me and pulled me close to him. He nuzzled his face into my neck, smiling. "I love you, Avs."

I felt my face getting hotter. "I love you, Sebastian."

____

We ended up both passing out. We probably would have slept all day if the sound of thunder hadn't made me shoot up suddenly and reach for my wand. Sebastian was quicker though and stopped my hand.

"Avs, it's just thunder."

I let out a long sigh, embarrassed that I had gotten so easily scared. Since killing Cerus almost a year ago I felt like my Anxiety was back to how it was shortly after my siblings had passed.

"I'm sorry,"

He propped himself up and raised an eyebrow. "Have you done what poppy suggested?"

"Talk to a therapist?" I laughed, "of course not."

"It could help..."

"Or... someone will think I'm crazy."

Sebastian sighed and kissed the side of my head. "How about you clean up first and I'll start making you something to eat..." I looked at him silently, "I'll make waffles."

I smiled and hopped off the bed. "Okay."

_______

This chapter and next chapter will be flash back of Sebastian and Ava