Bonus Chapter Two

"It's just a bunch of shops... just in one building." Willa hopped a bit while she held on to the pole in the train car we stood in.

"I don't remember the trains going this fast." I said gripping to the pole like my life depended on it.

Willa giggled. "I doubt they are that much faster. You're being a baby."

"We're going to a 'mall'?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"M-hm! That's where all first dates happen!"

An older muggle man eyes me a bit suspiciously as he watched me struggle to not get nauseous. Willa crinkled her nose a bit and moved in front of him. "Everyone moves really fast here." I mumbled.

"Yeah, tends to happen. I noticed things go a lot slower in-... where you're from."

"Wasn't there any..like... date we can do without muggles?" I noticed more muggles either giving me concerned looks and suspicious looks.

"You don't like muggle watching?" Willa asked as the train came to a slow stop.

"I honestly didn't have much contact growing up,"

"Your parents don't like muggles?"

"No that's not it. My poor parents were fighting since they were fifth years. Family vacation didn't usually happen."

Willa laughed, "'vacation?' Your American side is showing."

"My mum still says certain words.." I thought back to week long debate where my parents fought back and forth whether the correct word was 'holiday' or 'vacation.'

The doors of the train car opened and Willa took my hand, making my face turn bright red, and pulled me out of the train. She lead me to a bench and sat me down.

"You wanna rest for a bit?" She asked.

"I'll be okay." I smiled up at her. She was wearing dark jeans. And a dark grey hoodie. Her hair was down but she had some strands in to two pigtails on each side of her head. "Oh shoot your hoodie! I left in with Sara!" I hid my face in my hands.

Willa giggled, "you wore my hoodie?" I peeked up at her and her cheeks were bright red.

"I... I didn't want to loose it before I give it back."

"It's okay, this one I have on is my late brothers,"

"Late? I'm sorry."

"Oh sorry he's alive, I just say late cause I hate him and he's annoying." Willa jokingly bonked the side of her head with her hand. "Come on! Let's go have a date already!" She took my hand again and ran up the stairs.

We stopped at the top as cars zoomed by and people rushed around us. Willa gave me a moment to take in everything at my own pace. The cars were so much faster. Everyone was looking down at their 'phones' and I could hear cars above me somehow. I looked around and saw a giant cement.. thing near by with cars driving on it.

"What's that!?"

"A motorway, so cars can get places faster."

"Faster?! What if someone steps in front of them?"

"People aren't allowed to walk on motorways." I could tell she was enjoying watching me.

I saw a huge building down the street. I pointed and looked at Willa, "mall."

She nodded smiling, "mall,"

_____

We walked inside the building and my jaw dropped. Twinkling light everywhere. The floor was shiny and glistening. And the ceiling was made of glass like the herbology building.