Part Three Chapter 7

Anne's pov

"So..." my aunt Poppy sat across from me.

"So?"

"Your father told me that you have a date."

It had been three weeks since Sara killed Isadora. Shortly after we took Sara home my mum became ill. Probably from having half her magic sucked out. Very much against her will, she was put on bed rest. So in the mean time I was the one going to check on Sara with dad or El and also staying with my aunt and uncle.

"Eventually," I mumbled still looking down at a text book I had found in Poppy's books and was attempting to read.

"Go now?" She urged softly.

The charms book I was reading was getting rather hard to read. Especially with my aunt staring at me. "I'm busy,"

"Oh? With what?" She said sarcastically.

"I have to go check on Sara soon." I shrugged.

"El and your dad can do that."

"And I have to study for when they finish re building the school,"

Poppy glanced down at the text book. "That... that's a seventh year book."

"Yeah, I'm just doing some light reading,"

"Nothing is light about that text book I didn't even finish it my seventh year,"

"Maybe because my parents were dragging you around on their adventures." I smirked.

"Probably true," the big grandfather clock in the living room chimed making Poppy sigh. "It's time to go check on Sara, where is the others?"

"Newt asked Eleazar for help with something and I haven't heard from dad."

"You'd think Marc would give them a break after everything."

"Dad's either working or keeping Mum from breaking her bed rest."

"How's your Mum? Ominis won't let me leave the house much since I'm so close to giving birth,"

"She's bored. And frustrated that she suddenly can't open doors." I closed the text book. "I'll just go peak on my own real fast. I won't even let them know I'm there."

As I opened a door way there was a soft knock at Poppy's front door. "Don't you go anywhere missy. That may be your chaperone,"

I groaned as she opened the door.

"Did I miss Anne?" I heard my uncle Andre ask.

"You didn't. Anne? It looks like your uncle is going."

Andre smiled at me. "Your father said to tell you... and I quote, 'your Mum is acting like a child so I can't go with you today,'" Andre smiled. "so now you can I will go and we can bond."

"Oh joy," I said sarcastically.

"I know I know, I'm your new uncle. And it's probably weird I'm near your age."

As I stood up I almost dropped Willa's Gryffindor coat that she said was called a 'hoodie.' She had left it when she went back...and well... I've just been making sure it doesn't get lost. Not a big deal.

"Let's go," I slipped on Willa's hoodie.

______

As we stepped through I was happy I had put Willa's coat on because it was pouring rain. Andre, who wasn't prepared stepped through and was immediately soaked. We hurried to the entrance gate of the school where we could stand and not get rained on for a moment.