Part Two Chapter 1

Anne pov

"Dad..." I asked warily as I watched him walking back and forth at Saint Mungos.

He didn't answer me.  But I knew he wouldn't. His focus was one of person right now. And she was currently in surgery. Like she had been in for hours. For some reason magic wasn't helping close the wound that...Eleazar made.

I had to go get him... knock some sense into him.

Dad finally looked up when we heard shouting from the front of the hospital. Mr. And Mrs. Navarro were bickering with one of the nurses.

"Mr. Navarro!" I called to them. They both looked at me and hurried over looking angry.

"What happened?" Hugo demanded as he towered over me. "You're mother promised she'd keep Sara and Antonio safe!"

My fathers arm shot out in between us before stepping in front of me. "Sir, I understand your frustration but I need you to please calm down and not yell at my daughter."

Hugo stepped back a bit since dad was maybe a whole foot taller then him. And probably the exhausted look in dad's eyes calmed Hugo down. "I'm Sebastian Sallow," my dad held his hand out to shake his. "I wasn't able to properly meet you yet,"

"Hugo..."

"Your daughter has no injuries except maybe a slight concussion. She only fainted because her and my wife are connected and my wife..."

I looked at my dad confused, "my mom got hurt. She's in surgery," I spoke up.

"And Antonio?" Valeria asked.

"He got a cut from some glass." I said softly.

"All the professors are here as well?" Hugo asked.

"Yes, Cerus.. was not a force to mess with. But he's gone now..." I sighed. "Let's everyone," I eyed my father, "sit down okay? We'll here something soon."

My dad kissed me on top of my head and finally sat down. It was then me who paced back and forth staring at the clock as I did. That's when I heard a whistle. I eyed my dad seeing if he heard it but he didn't seem too. The whistle happened again and finally I sighed and looked at my dad.

"I'll be right back," and aparated before he could stop me.

When I stoped I realized it had taken me to the roof top where El was pacing back and forth. Running his hands through his hair over and over.

"Eleazar..." I said in a warning tone. "What are you doing here?"

"Is she okay?" He asked in a hurried, panicked voice.

"What?"

"Mum! And Sara.. but is mum okay. I.." he groaned and stomped his foot making the whole rooftop shake a bit. "I don't know what happened. I just suddenly... god Anne tell me she's okay."

"She's in surgery... we don't know yet."

El sat in the ground and hugged his knees. "I'm so sorry Anne. I didn't mean to. I regretted it the second it happened. I don't know what came over me."

"Eleazar you need to get the magic out of you." I stepped forward to touch him.

His eyes glowed red and he practically growled at me, "no!" My hand snapped back As he yelled. He saw me get scared and his eyes started tearing up. "I'm sorry I'm sorry,"

"Eleazar... do you happen to know how to get that magic out?" I asked calmly.

"...no,"

"Okay, then I'll figure it out." I promised him. "I'll make you better, so you can apologize to mum yourself..." as I spoke we both heard a weak whistle from inside the hospital. "See look, she's going to be fine-" I looked over the edge and saw aurors aparated at the front door. "Oh fuck,"

"What?" El asked panicked as he ran over and looked, "are they here for me!?"

"I'm not sure, stay here I'll go-" I turned around and my older brother was gone. I sighed and aparated to where the whistle came from.

When I appeared again I was in a hospital room. I look over my shoulder and saw Mum smiling softly with tired eyes. "Hi," she whispered.

"Mum!" I climbed on to her hospital bed and curled up next to her as she began petting my hair. "I'm so happy you are okay,"

"How's Eleazar?" She asked right away. I look at her silently not wanting to answer. "Anne Poppy, I know you've seen him. You two are too connected to not rely on each other."

I sighed, "Something's wrong with him, Mum. He feels really bad but when I asked how to get out the magic from him he got really bad... we have to save him,"

"I know, I know... calm down, we'll save him. We'll always save him," she hugged me tightly as we both heard loud steps running for the room and then the door was thrown open. My dad was panting as he rushed up to Mum and stared down at her.

She blushed slightly as he looked down at her, "yes, Sebastian?"

"Oh shut it," he mumbled and leaned down crashing his lips against hers. I made a gross face and crawled off the bed as they continued to kiss. He held her face with such gentle care as he petted her hair softly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," she smiled, "how's Sara?"

"She woke up right as you did." He assured her.

"She's awake?" I asked him.

He nodded and I ran out of the room towards Sara's. The door was already ajar as I slid into the doorway and grabbed the wall to catch myself.

Sara gave me a confused look along with her parents, Sebastian and Ominis. "Anne?" She asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I walked to the end of the bed.

"Yes, I feel really good actually," she gave me a kowing look and smiled a bit, "why? Are doing what I think we are doing?"

I nodded breathlessly.

"Whoa, what are 'we' doing?" Her father asked.

"We're going to rescue Eleazar," sara said proudly as she started trying to get up. Her mother instantly started yelling at her in Spanish. "Mama, I have too. I'm the hero of Hogwarts." She said with a grin as her mom rolled her eyes and threw her hands up.

"What are you saving him from?" Ominis asked. "Did you not see what he did to your mother?"

"Did you?" I asked him.

"I'll help," Sebastian spoke up as he stood.

"I think he needs to be arrested, that's why there are aurors here." Ominis said making me freeze.

"What did you say?" Sara asked.

"I told the ministry, Sara, he tried to kill his own mother." Ominis tried reaching for her hand but she snapped it away.

"He's my brother," I said getting angry. "He's just not himself!"

Sara's eyes got wide as she saw my eyes start to glow. Sebastian did too and quickly hurried over and turned me around before her parents saw. "Hey hey, let's give Sara a moment to get dressed then we'll go," he whispered to me.

"You aren't like my uncle Ominis. Because he'd never turn on his family."I said over my shoulder as I was taken out of the room.

As we left Hugo hurried out after us, "uh.. Anne hold on."

I stopped and rubbed my eyes hoping it would make the glowing stop. "Yes?"

"Just... please keep Sara safe. I'm begging. She's my only Princesa."

I turned to him and smiled, "of course."