Part Three Chapter 3

*16 year old Sebastian above*
Original Sebastian's pov:

"Avs?" I looked around realizing I was in a small apartment. It was empty except for the light hanging in the living room.

The light suddenly flickered on as the front door open. Ava and El's friend Newt appeared as he swished his wand and furniture started popping up in the room.

"You should be okay here," he said as a younger version of my wife peeked into the room. He eyes were swollen as if she'd been crying. "One of Dumbledore's
Friends owns it so no need to worry about rent and such. And you're new partner should be here in about a week, he's currently in Russia on business."

"Can't you be my partner?" She asked him softly. She stepped into the room and stopped an inch from me. Had this not been a memory of some sort we definitely would have felt each others breath.

"I don't want to work with him yet, you know I'm just working on my book," newt smiled awkwardly. "And my best friend might get weirded out,"

Ava turned and looked at Newt, "why?"

Newt's eyes got wide as he realized what he said, "hm?"

"Your friend, he'd be weirded out you said,"

"Oh... umm... he's a.. fan of yours," oh so it's Eleazar, "big fan, you did save the school,"

"Uh huh... and I'm in America again because?"

"You are a hot topic in the Uk, there are statues of you as the hero of Hogwarts that tragically went missing," Ava squinted her eyes like she does when she knows someone is lying.

"If you say so," she walked up to the window and glanced out, it seemed to be raining but I couldn't see anything past this room. "Did you look into what i asked?" She asked softly. "About any wizards or witches with the Sallow name,"

Newt choked on his own saliva a bit, "I haven't heard anything yet, I.. can have my friend look into it,"

Ava shrugged, "my.. friend would be much older now, probably married, he joked once saying he wanted kids," newt was now sweating bullets.

"I have to go!" He said a bit too loud, "get settled,"

Ava turned to say something but the scene ended and I was in a big empty space. A blue hue was everywhere lighting up the giant space.stone and debris everywhere like someone had just been fighting. There was a big doorway that was open on the other end. I walked through quickly hoping Ava had gone this way but instead it was a bunch a mirrors. Confused, I cocked my head and stepped forward towards one. A blond woman with curly hair and scars on her face squinted when she saw me.

"Sebastian? You aren't supposed to be in here,"

"Who are you?" I asked. The woman looked around like she was looking for something.

"You're Ava's Sebastian, I hope she's okay if you are here," she smiled but it didn't seem to quite reach her eyes, "I'm Ro I know you in another life,"

"You're a mirror?"

"Something a little different, always thought I'd meet Ava before I meet you," she chuckled. I glanced at another mirror and a girl with reddish brown hair smiled and waved. "That's Merlina, she knows you from another life as well,"

"I feel exposed a little,"

"You should," Melina giggled, "all the mirrors are different.... Ava's I guess."

"Where's Sara's?"

Both girls avoided eye contact, "she doesn't get a mirror..." Ro sighed.

"Why?"