55: Different Perspectives

If it wasn't for Arina Avenira's appearance, Nagasawa Juria would've remained the most popular girl in Kunugigaoka and Asano Gakushuu's favorite girl. Nevertheless, her popularity as the most desirable girl in males' gaze hadn't vanished.

"Why must she be so perfect?"

The boys desired her whilst the girls looked up to her. If anyone would ever be the closest version to Lilliana Chadwick of the reputable Chadwick household, it would be Nagasawa Juria. First of all, she was the daughter of Japan's Prime Minister, secondly, if compare to someone like Arina, Juria was ultimately the more complete version of them.

While Arina was insecure about her height, body, and academic performance (and unladylike past that not even Asano had heard of), Juria possessed all the things Arina hadn't. She was the true feminine lady to the core. Both brain and beauty, she was always the highest-scoring girl in her grade on every exam's scoreboard. Her hourglass body was impeccable, especially those long legs of a model.

The only flaw Juria had was probably her lack of social skills. While Arina worked her popularity up through her extroverted nature, Juria was aloof and reserved thus despite being the Prime Minister's daughter she was ever less known by the public. But what a convenience that her aloofness accidentally made her a mysterious girl in everyone's eyes and therefore, more attractive. In short, while Arina was a Golden Retriever pup, Juria was a graceful cat. (A/n: any dog person here?)

Though because of her lack of people skills, it was hard for Juria to make friends. She was the type to be found and adopted by an extrovert, but because everyone was busy admiring her from afar instead, it was more difficult for her to form a strong bond so nearly as a friend would be. Exclude two manipulative b*tches Morikawa and Mika from the list, perhaps only Arina and Shirayuki Sae (out of her not like the other humans' perspective) treat Juria like a normal human being, though due to Arina's wide vision and focus on the greater good of 'the whole community', she didn't have time to pay attention to an individual who needed companionship unless reaching out to her, thus Sae was the only one left for Juria to bond with.

"I honestly can't understand her, Sae! Can you analyze this for me? That Arina just came up to me after the party and asked me to watch out otherwise there's a chance I might be taken as a hostage! Like what?? And she said something about...about...the convenience thingy...it would be a convenience for her and me to stay within the same spot because of some bizarre thing and BEGGED me to bring my PHONE to the store so they could examine it and even suggested me to stay as FAR from my dad as possible! What do you think might be up with her??"

Shirayuki Sae, who was slurping her miso soup in the cafeteria, dropped the spoon -- something which was too much of an odd sight coming from a person like her, as it made Juria wondered whether what she just informed was that much of a big deal. Sae picked up a second to think and asked for reconfirmation.

"It's right after the party?"

Juria nodded.

Sae placed her knuckles under her chin for a brief moment, then lifted her thick glasses.

"I will take my time to think about this."

Juria shuddered. Sae made it seem as if Arina's words were some real stuff and by that, she would have to take her safety into consideration. If-- If her dad was mentioned, then it meant it got something to do with the government.

"WAIT!" shrieked Juria frenetically, chasing Sae to the main gate after school.

Sae was leaving in a hurry before the creep Sakakibara Ren finished his student council work and catch up with her when she caught Juria running toward her instead.