☘️It Almost Worked

14th May, 2004.

As soon as I got into my car I immediately unfolded the rest of the letter, I've never even been to this church before, what do they want from me?

My eyes widened, was the woman that screamed a nun? Oh god, I'm so horrible at being secretive. What does he even mean by a special kind of priest!? I checked the time, it was 18:10PM. I still had enough time to visit. I sighed and shoved the letter in my bag, it's a 30 minute drive. I was planning on finishing one of my paintings that I started yesterday, but oh well. I guess that can wait. At first I was planning on driving back home really quickly so I could grab something to eat on the way, I was starving.

I parked my car, as soon as I got out I heard a few footsteps. It was usually dead silent at this time, I turned around and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I saw Zander walking on the other sidewalk, he looked upset. I quickly noticed he was carrying a bouquet of flowers, purple flowers. He held them firmly against his chest, wait. Those are the same flowers I was supposed to give him this morning. I remember throwing them out, he found them. He turned around the corner and I couldn't see him anymore. Damn it.
After making myself a sandwich I quickly got into my car, not wasting any more time.
I tried to contact Zander a few times via cellphone though that obviously didn't work. I..know he shut his cellphone off. I miss him so much, I still call him just to hear his voice through his voicemail. It makes me feel pathetic.

I figured this 30 minute drive would distract me enough from thinking about Zander. I turned the radio on and drove straight to the church.

|18:51PM
I got out of my car and looked up at the church. It was huge, and it was beautiful. But it still had some kind of dark feeling to it. I locked my car and began walking forward, I walked on a clear stone path, the whole place was surrounded by nature. It was mostly an empty area, not a lot of people were active around here and there weren't many houses here either. I walked up to the door and as soon as I touched it, I had another vision. I distinctively saw a huge fire, families and townspeople were fleeing. Weeping and screaming could be heard in the distance. The sky was dark, and grey. It was cloudy, and it was thundering. A true storm, on a tragic day. The whole place looked like it was during the 1800s. Ah, a vision from the past.

 Ah, a vision from the past