🌐The Diabolical

16th May, 2004.

Damien sat down on his chair right in front of his wooden table. "Honey, could you make me some coffee?" He asked sweetly as he looked into the eyes of his beloved. "Of course dear." Lisa smiled as she gently pecked him on the forehead. She made her way into the kitchen, Damien returned his gaze back to the bag on his table. He swiftly opened it and took out a folder of pictures, he picked up his cellphone and dialed his lord. "Yes, Damien?" He answered, "My lord, I've got some information on that scientist you've been looking for." Damien said, there was a short amount of silence on the other line. "What did you find?" His lord asked in anticipation. "Today I found his record. He was arrested once in Kashiwa, Japan for underage/drunk driving in 1996. He was apparently 16." Damien explained as he picked up the picture of the mugshot. His lord chuckled. "How fun. What else do you have about that?" - "He's got quite an interesting pose in this mugshot."

"Tell me about it." His lord said, feeling himself become excited. "He's sticking his tongue out, he's making a kind of sign of the devil's horns with his left hand above his head. And he's got a leather jacket on, as well as spikey bracelets and two pointy piercings on one of his eyebrows." Damien said, examining the mugshot in his hand. In the meantime, Lisa walked back into the room and neatly placed the coffee on the table. She sat down in the seat next to Damien and observed the pictures and documents in front of him. Damien gave her a quick smile and a nod as a thank you. "Another warning that I should give you, he won't be easy to catch." Damien sternly said.

"He's strong, he's fast, he's skilled. I can tell from my experience with him last night, he easily caught the dagger I was about to plunge into him. And he was able to run and catch me as quickly and swiftly as a fox." He said, taking a sip of his coffee. "Interesting. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for all the help Damien." He thanked. "Of course. I'll make sure to mail all the information I have so far to you by tomorrow morning my Lord." Damien said with a smile. He hung up and placed his cellphone in his pocket. "Are you still looking for that scientist? What was his name.." - "Alexander Wickham." He finished, "Right. Alexander. What's so special about him hon?" She asked, adjusting her long bleached blonde hair. "He's special for many reasons, I'll make sure to catch him for my Lord."

---------------------------------------------------------

Last night, I didn't get much sleep. The symptoms came back and I hurridly spilled holy water around my bed. Luckily, it worked. My anxiety still didn't let me sleep all that well after that anyway.

I stood in the living room as I took a look at my grocery list one last time, making sure I didn't miss anything. Luke's birthday was just in three days, I already needed to get a few ingredients for the cake and some wrappings for his gift. I looked at my watch and noticed that it was 12:25AM, I had a lot to do today. First, I have to take care of the groceries and wrap Luke's gift. I'll be meeting up with a few old friends at a bar. Then I have to wash my clothes in the river. Unfortunately my washing machine stopped working this morning, and I'd rather die than step into self service laundry facilities. There's always weird old men there and their washing machines are horrible. I'd rather do it the old school way.

I planned on making a coconut cake, my keen observation helped me decide. Whenever Luke and I would go out for ice cream, he'd usually pick the coconut flavor or the chocolate one. I figured that just a chocolate cake would be boring. Therefore, I decided to make this a coconut cake with some decorations. The others wanted to buy a cake from Walmart. I immediately refused on that suggestion, it seemed like a lazy idea to me. I wanted to give all my efforts for Luke's birthday, and I wanted to make it special for him. Extra special. I even bought a vinyl record of an album from The Smashing Pumpkins for him, I knew how much he loved that band and how he always talked about wanting to get Pisces Iscariot on a vinyl, it's a compilation album from them.