chapter 42

Richard finished doing his rounds, as soon as he turned around suddenly a familiar voice came from behind, and Richard hurriedly turned his head.

"Second brother."

"Well I'm looking for you." Ethan said with a smile.

"The Yuhan malls in this town are already stable. I'm going to finally open the other branch in S City because its buildings are done being constructed. Now I want to ask you, do you want to stay with your first brother and fourth brother to take over this mall, or do you want to go to S city with me?"

Daniel Ramirez could not come over due to something, so he sent his most trusted subordinate to meet Ethan, and the two had a very happy conversation, so the matter of opening a mall has basically been settled.

"Second brother, I will go wherever you go but I will ask Gerald first if he also wants to go and if he wants to then we will go with you."

"That's fine, then I will wait for your reply." Ethan originally planned to open a branch in the capital, Because since opening this mall, their life has become much easier, but he no longer has time to spend time with his wife.

This is not Ethan's original intention, he clearly wanted to make Yuki happy, but his wife is not happy now, he hopes he can still be by his side like he was when they're still leaving the village.

If Yuki can't feel happiness, then what's the point of him earning so much money, right? His only goal is to protect and make his wife happy.

Since his wife does not dislike him being poor, he doesn’t need to make himself such a great businessman, as long as he earns enough to spend.

Since this is the case, it is enough to take Yuki away from this place off, so that the Santos family can never find them again, and they will permanently leave in S city and open the branch of Yuhan mall there.

...........................

"Husband, I heard my uncle... came to our meat and vegetable restaurant to make trouble again?"

That night, Yuki asked Ethan while  he was being embraced and leaning on his husband's hard chest.

His husband did not want to tell him, he must be afraid that he would worry, but this matter was caused by him after all, and he couldn't pretend not to know.

"Don't worry, Anthony already made him go away." Ethan kissed Yuki's soft lips, and gently said.

"Husband, why don't we move to S City earlier." Yuki didn't want to see his uncle or his so-called father, he heard everything that he was really the son of that man so he wanted to leave this place and he did not want to embarrass his husband because of that greedy man.

If they moved away, the Santos family would naturally stop making trouble.

"Okay, let's go after I arrange all the things that need to be arranged here."

Feeling that the person in his arms is not in a good mood, Ethan could not help but to kiss his wife again.

"You don't have to worry about those people. After all, he wants to make  his only son Arvin become a scholar, so he doesn't dare to go too far to ruin his reputation."

Yuki pursed his lips, hesitated a few times before closing his eyes and said: "Husband, if... if I really can't bear children, you... you can marry another wife! I'm willing to give up the position of the main wife, as long as you would not  drive me away."

While Yuki is speaking, he also began to sob, his aggrieved appearance made Ethan's heart ache.

Yuki had never considered children before, because he always felt that they were still young, and his wife had never mentioned wanting to have children.