chapter 32

These two are brothers, named Dan and Daniel.

As there are more and more helpers, the mall is about to open.

During this period of time, Ethan and the two brothers studied many dishes together because Ethan assigned them there as his cook. Ethan still trusts them, and he gave them some home-cooked dishes on the menu.

As expected of being cooks for many years, the two of them learned the dishes that Ethan gave them very quickly and within two days they could match Ethan's taste in cooking delicious dishes that came from the modern era.

On the day when the plaque of "Yuhan Mall" was delivered, Yuki was still sitting in the backyard inside of their house on the fourth floor and didn't know about it. If Elias had not said that there was the word "Yuhan" taught to him by the patriarchs on the plaque, Yuki would not have cared about it .

"Yuhan" the word "Yu" is his name while the word "han" is the name of his husband it was the combination of their name.

His husband wanted to tell him that he opened this mall just for him all alone.

Yuhan Mall opened and the crowds of onlookers blocked the street.

This mall has been overturned for so long, and everyone has long wanted to know what types of things are sold inside.

Ethan pulled Yuki to stand at the door, Yuki still looked a little cramped.

He didn't want to come, but his husband insisted that today was a big day for their mall and both husband and wife should be present, so he took it seriously.

"Everyone this is the owner and the patriarchs of our Yuhan mall. Today, our Yuhan mall officially opened. We have all kinds of things like home  necessities on the first floor like food products, food ingredients, soap, shampoo and other things that are needed in our home and if you're looking for clothes, shoes, perfume, beauty products and school supplies, you can go on the second floor while the restaurant area is on the third floor. You can also make reservations for banquets at our restaurant.

Our Yuhan mall is newly opened so we will give you a discount on our dishes, it will be half a price today on our restaurant upstairs and each table will get a free special soup and dessert. Everyone must come and taste it so in the future you won’t regret not coming." Richard entertainingly said.

[Ding! Congratulations dear host for opening "Yuhan mall" you received a reward of 3,000 points and 50,000 credits but you will only receive 42,000 credits because I already subtracted my shares from it!]  System 005 happily said in Ethan consciousness

Ethan didn't talk to system 005 he just concentrated on entertaining and welcoming guests while system 005 doesn't mine and he just goes back on the system space to relax and buy a lot of things for himself.

The sound of firecrackers sounded, and the four big characters on the big and bright brown plaque, shining brightly under the sunlight showing "Yuhan Mall".

"Boss Wolford, congratulations!"

Today, Jacob had put on a new set of clothes, he looks handsome in modern times but ancient, he still looks ugly, and he carried half a meat tied with red silk in each hand.

Ethan smiled and nodded towards Jacob. Although they usually call each other brother, today they have to be more formal.

"Thank you, Boss Reyes for your support. Please come inside."

Everyone finally walked inside the mall.

The decoration of the mall is very stylish and novel, there are also many things in it that they have never seen before.