chapter 39

But if the patriarch and the lord really need him to marry someone to help their family even if the one he will marry is an old man, then he has no complaints.

"You don't have to think so much, just tell me if you are willing or not. If you are willing, my husband and I will make decisions for you, and that person will never dare to bully you. If you don't want to, I will tell my husband that you rejected him."

Yuki smiled and took Ezra's hand. The calluses on his fingers were as thick as his in the past but now he was pampered by his husband for a long time, so his hands became more delicate.

"Reject?" Ezra finally understood that the Patriarch and the Lord didn't want to sell him to some old man as a wife in exchange for something, but someone asked them if he could marry him.

"Yes, that person fell in love with you." Yuki said and lightly smiled, Ezra's cheeks instantly blushed and he was a little confused.

Who would like him a lowly servant? I'm afraid that person is just looking to play with!

How many young twins are married and played with for a few years before being abandoned by their husband.

"But I only want to serve you master, your kindness to me and my brother should be repaid with kindness." Ezra stubbornly said.

"This is about your life, how can you listen to me and my husband? We know that you're a good kid but don't ruin your future because of us, you're still young there is still a long way to go." Yuki gave Ezra a dissatisfied look, why doesn't this kid understand what they meant?

Ezra looked a little flustered, did he say something wrong that made his master unhappy?

Yuki pulled Ezra to sit beside him and gently said: "Ezra, you already know my life experience and I always treat you and Elias as my little brothers, I hope you can be happy like me. In a twin's life, meeting a good husband is a blessing for other twins like us."

Thinking of his ups and downs in the first half of his life, Yuki could not help but be filled with emotion.

No matter how much hardship he has suffered before, it is his luck to meet his husband.

"Thank you, my lord." Ezra finally dared to believe that the patriarch and the lord did not want to force him, but really wanted him to be happy.

"I'm not going to hide it from you. The one who proposed is Anthony. He really wants to be with you. My husband grew up with him and believes in his character. So if you are willing, then we will immediately inform the other party so that they can take an action to look for a matchmaker right away. If you really don't want to, it's okay."

Ezra stared blankly at Yuki, and couldn't believe his ears.

Anthony actually fell in love with him? He clearly knew that he was a slave, so why did he propose marriage towards him?

If an old man whose wife died came to ask him to marry him, Ezra would still believe it.

But Anthony is a young and handsome man, how could he fall in love to him a slave? That bastard is really a fool! How could he fall for him, a lowly slave.

"It's not urgent, you go back and think about it slowly, and let me know when you finally decide."

Yuki is not good at pushing people too hard, Ezra has never been exposed to such a thing, thinking that he is the same as himself back then, he must be afraid in his heart.

The matter of Anthony was temporarily put on hold.

..........................

Yuki's life is going well, but Allan is very unsatisfactory.