chapter 5

"Don't worry, I will definitely be fine and I won't let anything bad happen to me." Ethan gently said while looking at Yuki.

He knows that Yuki's worry is not because he cares about him after all it's still only for a day that he became gentle towards him.

"I will only go for a walk in the mountains. If I can hunt some small animals we could sell it to earn a small amount of money. Tomorrow I will cook breakfast for you to eat. The injury on your leg is a bit serious this time so don't move too much, okay?" Ethan gently asked.

Yuki nodded but he was still worried and he knew he couldn't do anything to it.

................................

The next morning, Ethan woke up early, he wiped his face casually with cold water, then he started cooking. After eating breakfast, he went out with his bolo knife and his rattan backpack.

Then he started to go to the mountains.

............................

"It is exactly a ten thousand year old ginseng! 005 put it on the system exchange mall for sale and it's up to you to put the price! I will give you 24% of it for every exchange we will make in the future." Ethan's eyes lit up and happily said.

"I will immediately sell it!" System 005 happily said then he began to make posts selling ten thousand year old ginseng for a price of one hundred thousand credits.

Then Ethan continued to find medical plants that he could sell in the town.

Then he walked all the way deep into the mountains and picked a lot of useful medicinal herbs that he could recognize while he still didn't see any interesting prey to hunt.

[Host, two kilometers on your left is a small cute cat!] System 005 excited mechanical voice sounded.

Ethan immediately ran towards his left then he found a big Tiger eating a small non venomous snake.

"A Tiger!? Damn you system! I thought it was really a small cute cat but it is a big Tiger!" Ethan angrily cursed system 005.

[Ohh it's just a small cat, it is not even your opponent at all~] System 005 said grinningly.

Ethan thought in his heart how to escape this catastrophe, if he was not so poor now, he will just let the Tiger eat peacefully but he really needs money now.

The Tiger suddenly heard Ethan and before the tiger moved, Ethan ran towards it by removing his bamboo knife from its scabbard then the two began to run towards each other.

............................

After ten minutes a "poof" sounded then the big Tigger finally fell down and lost its breath.

[Ding! Congratulations host for subduing a big Tigger! Here is five thousand points for you! And I already put it on my wallet as your down payment for the points that you owed me!] System 005 happily said.

"So you put me in danger for you to get points?" Ethan dangerously asked system 005.

[Of course not and I know that you could definitely kill it~.] System 005 seriously said but if he was a person you could see him guiltily avoiding Ethan's eyesight.

[I also had good news, someone already bought the ten thousand year old ginseng and I already took my 24% from it, so you currently have seventie five thousand credits.] System 005 happily said.

Sigh, why did he have such a greedy system anyway it only got subtracted twenty five thousand so it's okay.

Author: (Yeah why is system 005 so greedy when it comes to taking advantage of his host, right?)

Ethan was not afraid of death, he was just afraid that if something happened to him, no one would take care of Yuki. He doesn't know why he had unconsciously regarded Yuki as his wife well back in his original world he knows that his sexual orientations earlier.

He was really lucky to be transmigrated into a muscle body like his body from his original world, it also had the strength and also has eight pack abs, perhaps this is the only useful thing the original owner has.

Otherwise even if he knows how to fight, if he has a thin body, he may not be able to kill such a big Tigger at all.

Ethan wants to bring down the big Tigger down the mountain but he was afraid to show suspicion around the villager because no matter what, one person can't carry such a big Tiger so he has no choice but to ask for help from the original owner's friend even though he could carry it alone.

Ethan covered the tiger and immediately walked out of the mountain.

Afraid that Yuki would be worried, Ethan went home first.

Yuki who hadn't eaten anything all day, was sitting in the yard, while drooping his eyes and thinking about their family situation. His husband cooks all the rice for this month.

Yuki who was still extremely dissatisfied with Ethan, saw him come back covered in blood, all his complaints disappeared, leaving only fear and worry.

"What happened to you?!" Looking at Ethan's body full of blood, Yuki hurriedly stood up and rushed over, not even paying attention that he was still injured.

Ethan was afraid that Yuki's clothes would be stained so he took two steps back slightly before smiling at him and gently said: "I'm fine so don't worry."

"But... but you're covered with blood! So how could you be fine at all?!" Yuki's worriedly said, he should be happy seeing Ethan getting hurt but
apart from fear and worry, there was no joy in his heart.

"Don't be afraid this is the blood of a Tigger I have killed so it's not mine at all." Ethan gently said.

Ethan who wanted to go into the kitchen to drink water froze, the tenderness visible on his face changed when he saw the untouched rice in the pot.

"Yuki come here."

Hearing Ethan calling him, Yuki hurriedly goes to his side, regardless of his leg injury.

When he saw the displeasure look on Ethan's face, Yuki closed his eyes, waiting to be beaten.

Author:( I'm sorry I didn't add the fight scene of Ethan and the tiger because I don't know how to show it but I will surely improve to write a good story. I know I still lack a lot of knowledge to become a writer because I'm just writing the things that come to my mind. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)