chapter 21

So he cooked Chili crab that he especially bought for Yuki.

Yuki ate happily while Ethan was very happy to see it.

Handing in all the money he earned, Yuki's eyes widened in shock then he shockingly asked: "Husband did you sell so much today?"

Ethan smiled and gently said: "I didn't subtract the cost from it so our profit was still very small because the ingredients for our soap were bought with our own money before."

Yuki heard it he was still very happy so he said: "That's already a lot even if we subtract the cost from it."

For him as long as his husband wouldn't go up the mountain again, it doesn't matter if he doesn't earn that much at least his husband is safe.

"This is just the beginning and it will get better and better in the future." Ethan gently said while he held Yuri's hand which made Yuki blush.

.....................

Allan who has been thinking about Ethan and Yuki for the past few days, also got a piece of soap.

Jacob bought two bars of soap at once to support Ethan's business that day but he didn't expect it to be really easy to use.

Since he got such a good thing, how could he hide it so he immediately went to Allan's house with one pound of meat and two piece of soap.

Arvin went to a small private school, only his father and Allan were at home.

Yuki's uncle who went to open the door, saw the meat in Jacob's hand so he immediately called him to go inside.

Allan who was embroidering, looked at the entrance and saw Jacob, fat body and ugly face.

Not to mention the meaty smell all over his body, he is still so fat, which doesn't match Ethan's handsome appearance.

In fact Jacob is not that fat and ugly at all but in this era Jacob looks ugly because he is fat and in modern times Jacob appearance looks cute and adorable.

Allan can't help but think of Yuki's husband again, that man is tall, handsome and a very caring person, he has a gentle appearance, seeing how doting he is towards Yuki, Allan thinks he was a very caring person.

Although he may not be able to marry a young man from a royal family or from a noble family, he is definitely not going to marry a butcher.

He really hates such common people. If his father hadn't accepted his dowry, how could he be in such a difficult situation like now?

Seeing that Jacob was about to enter the door, it was too late for Allan to hide so he had no choice but to put down the needle in his hand and reluctantly stood up.

"Allan." Jacob greeted Allan shyly and Yuki's uncle beckoned him to sit down.

He saw the displeasure on Allan's face but Jacob doesn't mind at all.

"Today I suddenly visited because I got some good things and wanted to give it to you and to your brother." Jacob said.

As he spoke Jacob took out the soap from the small bamboo box and put it on the table.

"What is this?" Yuki's uncle curiously asked.

Jacob said in detail what he saw on the day he bought the soap: "Uncle these things are called soap, you can wash your clothes by using it, it is much better than spanking clothes and it is also used to wash dishes." Then he also added: "Uncle I also heard that it was also used by the nobles in the capital"

Yuki's uncle eyes widened especially when Jacob said that the nobles were also using this soap.

It was the first time he had seen such a good thing, thanks to his good eyesight, he found such a capable husband for his twin son even if Jacob looks a bit rough, he is a good person.