chapter 111 Arc 3

Ethan opened his eyes and saw an ordinary room like his room from the trial world when he became a soldier, it has a simple bed, one table, one chair and a closet. He turned over and went out into the bathroom to wash. System 005 already adjusted this body by his original body and appearance.

[Host, your mission into this world is to fix his reputation and die.] System 005 carefully explained while looking at his system data base.

'Uncle do you think my wife was here?' Ethan suddenly asked.

[I don't know and as you already know, only your destined faith could be able to bring you towards him so it's up to you to look for him instead of asking me.] System 005 said.

Hearing this Ethan sighed then he adjusted his expression in the mirror and had to say that Ethan Mendoza like him was also very talented. Looking at the mirror, his expression look serious and cold.

In the military, you need to get up early and do physical training everyday. Ethan already experienced it before so it's not that hard anymore, now that he was here, he also did what his grandson do before going in a meeting.

The training has just been completed. The terminal brain on his wrist suddenly rang.

After he answered, a holographic image of a military man appeared, his face was handsome, his nose was harmonies to his social features, his eyes were beautiful like a star. The buttons on his military uniform were unbuttoned, revealing a strong chest with delicate muscles. If it was his wife dressing like that maybe he was already gulping right now seeing such a chest but he isn't his wife so he just looked at it expressionlessly.

"Hey, old man where are you? Do you know I already missed....."

"Sir, what is the matter? If you don't have a good thing to say then let's end this call." Ethan coldly interrupted him with an expressionless face. Once this bastard began to talk nonsense, he would not stop talking.

When Akira was trying to talk again, a male voice suddenly came in: "Sir, if you are like that lieutenant colonel Wolford will hang up your call again."

Akira's expression turned stiff for a moment, and it seemed to remind him of the scene where his call was directly hung up last time he tried to tease Ethan. After a few moments, Akira smiled and gently said: "Ethan please come to the meeting room and let's have a meeting about our upcoming missions."

"Okay." Then Ethan immediately turned off his terminal brain then walked out of the restroom and put his own military uniform then went out of his room.

Ethan walked toward the meeting room next to the commanding room, soldiers along the way saw Ethan's cold expression and they stood up straight to salute.

Without a new mission, the entire starship is relaxed but this does not include when Ethan appeared. The original owner is always strict about military rules that's why a lot of their team especially newcomers hate him.

............................

In Akira's side seeing being hanging up again, he leaned his head on the table and murmured: "It's getting more and more fun to tease him."

"Brother Akira, you and lieutenant colonel Wolford are familiar with each other?" The delicate boy who has a beautiful look and much more beautiful than an omega has thin body and a slender waist.

"Yeah, me and him were childhood friends. At that time, he was as cute as a chipmunk especially when eating." The more Akira speaks about the past, the more he missed the younger Ethan because he was slightly cold but so close to him and now he was much colder and very strict to everyone especially towards him.

Rowan's eyes widened and said in surprise: "Is it? But how come his so strict and cold now."

"How come! When me and I were in the military academy we did a lot of bad things and we never follow our superior words." Akira loudly said and he added: "Do you know, in our training camp before the instructor felt so mad at us because of injuring other squads..... Ethan was so badass at that time to the point that he was sent to do a single high risk mission for a month which I accompany him by forcing my dad to allow me and because of that we got a lot of military merits and now we are both high ranking soldiers......."

"But when I was at the military academy, I only often heard your story. That's why I decided to join the Delta team." Rowan interrupted Akira.

Although the memories of the past events were interrupted twice in a row, it made Akira feel a little regrettable but he always had a little more patience with Rowan. Following Rowan's words, Akira talks about his past while studying before in the military school.

When the two happily chatted together, the door of the meeting room opened and Rowan suddenly became quiet seeing the cold air coming.

Ethan came in as if he didn't see the sweet interaction of the two. He saluted in military salute towards Akira and sat on his side without minding them.

'Uncle this idiot really doesn't know who was loyal and he used his own emotions overtook him to do a high risk mission which leads his entire team to it's death.' Ethan said sitting in an office chair.

[Well he was an idiot like someone I know.] System 005 said.

'And who's that? Don't tell me it's me.' Ethan said.

System 005 didn't speak anymore because the meeting already began.