chapter 25

When Ethan returned home, Yuki had already prepared dinner.

As soon as Ethan pushed open the door, he saw Yuki who was sitting on the bamboo racking chair and the appearance of that somewhat familiar twin man in the town suddenly appeared in his mind.

This world story said that Yuki had many cousins, could it be that the one he met today was one of Yuki's cousin?

If only 005 is here right now then he can just as him but 005 said he will be away for a week to get an update for a better use in the future missions.

"Husband are you back?" Yuki heard the sound of the door being pushed, raised his eyes and saw his husband walking in, got up and ran towards him while hugging his husband.

Hugging Yuki's thin waist, Ethan took out a small packet of snacks and stuffed it into Yuki's hand then dragged him into their room.

Yuki seems to have gotten used to his husband bringing him delicious food every time he goes to town.

If he could have given birth to a child with his husband then he would have nothing else to ask for.

"Is my husband hungry? I'll prepare our meal now."

Yuki put the snacks on the table at the side and went to prepare their meal, Ethan followed him out, washed his hands first and then went to sit on the dining table.

............................

After the two finished eating Ethan said: "Wife I met a big boss who came from S city inside the town today."

Although Yuki doesn't care about these things, Ethan still wants to tell him that since this family belongs to the two of them, the decision he makes must have Yuki's support.

"Huh? What does my husband want to say?" Yuki looked puzzled.

"The man wants to buy our soap recipe."

"Did you agree?" Yuki didn't show too much surprise but curiously asked.

"Well, he promised to give us one hundred and fifty thousand taels of silver coins worth of six gold coins."

Yuki lowered his eyes and said in a low voice: "If you think it's okay, then it is up to you to decide. No matter what I always believe in you."

As long as his husband stops drinking alcohol, then he will be content about having a simple life.

"I'm going to use the money from selling the recipe to buy a shop in the town. With the help of my brothers and with the recipes we tried out during this period, I believe our life will be better and better in the near future."

Even though he had already guessed that his wife would say that, Ethan couldn't help being moved then he kissed Yuki's forehead.

.............................

Ethan asked system 005 for an old paper that existed in this era a while ago before the update began then he took out the paper and a pen to write down the recipe of the soap in detail.

After the ink dried up, Ethan threw the paper on the ground and stepped on it twice and crumpled it.

He then picked up the paper on the ground and wiped the black writing on it one by one, until the black ink was wiped faintly white.

Packed the stack of papers neatly in the book and stuffed them into the box. Before leaving the next day, Ethan took out the ancestral recipe that he had made and nodded with satisfaction.

............................

It was still early when Ethan arrived in the town so he went to walk around and then walked towards the agreed place.