chapter 115

After that Ethan returned to his room to draw a construction map, leaving Akira to emphasize some points that need attention.

"Rowan after I meet with Ethan, I will send you a signal with an encrypted channel for safety precautions...." Akira said but seeing that he wasn't listening, he asked: "Rowan are you listening to me?"

Under the questioning of Akira, he embarrassedly said: "Don't you think lieutenant colonel Wolford dislike me?"

"How come?" Akira asked, he always felt that the atmosphere between Ethan and Rowan is not quite right but his best friend was always like that so he always thought that this was only because the two were not familiar yet.

Now thinking about it they seems that his best friend cold personality scared Rowan.

Rowan seemed to be too fragile for a beta and this is not the quality of a qualified military men like them who doesn't mind the cold atmosphere of their superior.

"At the beginning of this mission vice commander Wolford disagreed with me. The plan I proposed was also rejected by him now so I think in his heart, I am just a newcomer who can always get into trouble but I already tried to work hard and give ideas which I think is possible." Rowan said in a very sad tone.

Akira tapped him on his back then said: "You over think to much, Ethan's personality is always like that, he always cold to everyone and always look for the possible outcome so don't worry because he doesn't target you at all." Then he gently added: "In fact he is already very gentle to you. Haven't you seen how cold he is towards me? If one day he suddenly become gentle then maybe I'm already dead."

Rowan's omega father was a waiter in a club and he met his alpha father there which lead them to have one night stand.

After that Rowan's father got pregnant and didn't tell rowan's presence until his death then one day the alpha father of Rowan sergeant major Roy accidentally known that he has a son but because of the war between humans and aliens was still ongoing.

Roy has no choice but to let Rowan to be taken care of by his omega father's sides but because of his father's death and Roy's death that lead Rowan to be taken care of by the stepbrother of Roy. After he moved he was always being abused that's why he became very sensitive to people's emotions.

He felt the changed of emotion of Akira because of his words about vice captain Wolford so he immediately said: "Maybe I am too sensitive because of having no parents to raised me."

Akira hearing it he could not help but ease his look because sergeant Roy sacrificed himself to save him so from the day he learned of the existence of Rowan, he always regarded him as his responsibility now.

Akira gently said Looking at Rowan: "Don't worry because from now on you have me." Then he added: "Rowan someday you will also became a good soldier like your father so just take it slow."

"Thank you for comforting me." Rowan gently said showing his weak appearance and wanted a hug.

But Akira gently said while he also stood up and plan to go back to his room: "It's already late, you should go to rest early."

"Good night Akira." Rowan gently said feeling disappointed before he left.

"Good night." Akira said and walk towards Ethan's room.

Ethan who was sitting on the chair while holding a pen that could write to his terminal brain monitor seeing Akira entered his room without his permission he frowned and coldly asked: "What are you doing here?"

Akira ignore him and just walk and hugged him from behind then gently said near in Ethan's ear: "Old man stopped doing that and let's go to sleep together."

Ethan coldly said but he never removed the hand from his neck: "Let's go of me!" Then he coldly added: "You should go back to sleep in your own room."

"Tsk, but your room is also my room." Akira poutingly said then he pulled Ethan which made the other stood up then he was pushed on the bed while being hugged.

Ethan felt annoyed while thinking: 'You are done flirting with that bitch and now that he has gone to sleep you suddenly remember me! How dare you making me his substitute?!'

"Good night old man." Akira gently said while hugging and putting his head on Ethan's chest.

Ethan wanted to resist but seeing that Akira really fall asleep he didn't move anymore.

"Hey, are you really asleep?" Ethan whispered while poking Akira's cheeks.

He poked it three times but no one answered so he just hugged him back and murmured: "You are really annoying."

Akira seeing it he smiled and fell asleep while hugging Ethan.

Ethan doesn't know why his heart keep beating when his besides Akira and he felt jealous seeing him interacting with Rowan.

His instinct always told him he would regret if he didn't take good care of Akira so he couldn't resist to always be good to him as if Akira was his wife that has different looks but the same personality.

His wife also liked to call him old man from their second world and his habit is always to lean on his chest but if he was really his wife, why he was an alpha not an omega? Every world before his wife would always be a man that could give birth so it's impossible that it was Akira because if he was really Akira who was an alpha then what about their two sons? He also needs to get their fragments to save them, right?

'Uncle does Akira has my wife soul inside him?' Ethan hesitantly asked.

[You already know the answer so why are you still seeking an answer to me?] System 005 casually replied.

'I will give you twenty thousand points so now tell me is he my wife?' Ethan determinedly asked.

System 005 excitedly said: [You should have said that earlier, yes he is your wife in fact he does have your wife souls.] Then he added: [You are really lucky because you found a partner who always follows you wherever you go. You two are really meant to be but it's a pity you need to die early in this world.]

'It's fine to die early because I know that when I leave this world my wife would also followed me again.' Ethan replied then he finally fall asleep peacefully while hugging his wife.