chapter 58

Researchers from the research institute studied the information provided by Ethan throughout the night. According to the content of his information, the cost of making Asher and Goliath is not that very expensive but the expensive part is finding those rare materials.

After in-depth research and analysis by these top researchers, they agreed that Ethan's research has a high value.

Some of the technologies used to create Asher and Goliath cannot be produced by the current technology they have, but the existence of it makes the impossible to become possible.

To sum it up, Ethan is a rare genius in a century like their boss,  who was the son of Mr. Clever Smith one of their genius professors.

If Ethan stays, their country's science and technology will go further than what they have now so they immediately contacted their boss who was still staying abroad to send him the information about Ethan and he will be the one to convince the higher ups to let Ethan join their team no matter what!

.............................

In a luxurious apartment a handsome man was sitting on a sofa looking out the stars from the french window and said in a charming cold tone talking on the other line of the phone call: "Mr. Ethan Wolford's potential is endless, he will bring our country to have more advanced technology so I want you to convince him to stay."

"But we are not the type of people to force someone to stay, nephew you already know that we always respect people's choices." His excellency the president said.

"Who said that we will force him?" The cold charming voice spoke again.

"Then how could we let him joined us?" His excellency the president asked.

"He wants to start a company, right?"

"Yes that's why he doesn't want to join us."

"Who says that being a company president needs to stay over to see companies work, so let him have his own company and put a CEO to manage it while he will stay behind the scenes." The charming cold voice said.

Don't he just want to start a company and become the chairman? The country will open it for him.

"Well you're right, thank you for giving me this idea. So when will you come back? Me, your daddy and dad we already missed you. You have been staying abroad for a long years so it is time for you to come back. Your elder brother is also waiting for you for his birthday." His excellency the president gently asked.

"I will come back soon, uncle."

Then the phone call ended.

...........................

After Ethan woke up the next day, Clever found him again.

"My boy, if you are willing to join us, our country will help you start your own company and let someone manage it for you as your CEO."

Since they agreed to let him start his company with their help, there is nothing else to say, so he nodded, he  agreed to join the Philippines national security agency, and give the projects his company plans to create.

[Ding! Congratulations host for starting your own company, for your reward you will receive 5, 000 points, 60,000 credits points and you also received 1 speen to the system speen wheel! For subtracting my shares you will only receive 50,000 credits points. Host I think I should give you my title as the king of scammer.] System 005 said.

'Oh, who did you think I learned it from?' Ethan said.

[From me?]

'Exactly it's because of you. You scammed me in the first world so I  also tried to use it and now we got good results.' Ethan happily said. He really doesn't like to do it but he was just too lazy to sit all there in a luxurious office signing documents, he felt that it would only make him bald but as what the original owner's second wish he needs to fulfill it.