chapter 49

Early the next morning, Mark came to the hospital. At this time, Ethan was sitting on the window, his back leaning on the wall and reading a book that has the title "Power". He was currently wearing a pair of black rimless eye glasses. Turning the pages of the book, he was so concentrated reading and he didn't notice that there was an extra person in the room but in fact he already knows that Mark already arrived.

Mark stood by the side, looking at the quietly reading handsome mature man sitting on the side of the window, with a relaxed position and beautiful eyes that could attract a lot of omega, beta and even an alpha.

After so many years of marriage, Ethan still looks like the handsome young man he met back then.

What Mark once liked the most was the handsome and cold temperament of Ethan. He remembered when he courted after him and how he made this man fall for him. 

He remembered the natural nature scent that Ethan exudes when he was leaning on in his arms and cuddling together.

Those past feelings poured into Mark's heart. When facing Ethan, his tone could not help but soften. After all, this is the man he once really loved, since he has already agreed to the divorce, so he didn't need to ruin him.

 "Ethan." After hearing this familiar voice, Ethan's body trembled, and his hand could not help but let go of the book he was holding.

'Shit! I almost threw it to his face.' Ethan angrily said.

[Then it must be funny to see that scum face be ruined by your strength throwing a book, host.] System 005 cheekily said.

The book originally held in his hand also fell on the ground, Ethan as if he hadn't noticed it, he still gently looked at Mark.

Mark avoided his gaze and said in a low voice: "I heard that you agreed to our divorce?"

After hearing this sentence, the light in Ethan's eyes dimmed and turned into a deadly color. He removed his eyes glasses, and soon his emotions were reduced.

 "Yes."

He only said one word and didn't speak again. Mark didn't know what to say, and the atmosphere in the room became awkward.

In the end, Mark hardened his heart and handed out the divorce paper  towards Ethan.

Ethan took a look and found that according to this divorce agreement, he basically doesn't need to live in the house of Cruz family, except for the one million pesos in his account, he had nothing.

However the prerequisite for him to get his One million money is to transfer the only one percent shares in his own hands to Mark, and he also has to resign from the position of being the president of the Cruz company.

Ethan did not say much to Mark, and immediately signed his name on the divorce agreement.

Ethan looked at Mark acting with a sad face, and just wanted to say something, but Mark did not give him a chance at all.

"In the afternoon, I will ask the lawyer to immediately come over. You have signed the equity transfer agreement, and the position of the president is also given to Michael. When you are discharged from the hospital, we will go through the divorce procedures. I will also pay the hospitalization fee for you then please take a good rest."

As if he was afraid that Ethan would change his mind, Mark said a lot of words, then immediately left, after he finished talking.

The door to the hospital was closed, and the sadness and despair on Ethan's face immediately disappeared.

[Host, why did you give the only one percent shares that the original owner has? You even accepted to only get one million pesos.] System 005 asked.

"Well I don't need those useless shares , soon it would only turn useless based on what I saw to the memory of the original owner His so-called fake son doesn't know how to really manage and handle such a big company, for now he will only rely on the original owner's unfinished projects that he doesn't have time to implement. I also don't need a lot of money because I could just earn it back and I can use my credit points to exchange it in the currency of this world." Ethan confidently said while picking the book again and he continued to read where he left off.

[In this world you're already the most rich alpha man because you have a lot of credits points earned back in the first world and the exchange rate in this world is much more lower than the first world. Here you can exchange five hundred credits for 20,000 dollars in pesos It's equivalent to 1,111,240 for the currency of this country and if you wish to exchange your points instead of your credit points, you only need 100 points for one billion pesos, see you have the greatest golden finger which is me! Now you have 174, 750 credits points on your system account, do you wish to exchange some of your credit points? If you want me to do that, you only need to pay me 10,000 credits points to do those troublesome work for you.] System 005 happily said.

"005, I think you forgot that we signed a contract and it says that I don't need to pay you when you need to do work, right? So now exchange some of my credits points for 100,000 dollars and start to invest it, you should work hard, if I lose a single cent of my money you will know the consequences." Ethan smiley said like a devil.

[Yes I will immediately do it.] System 005 grittingly said and immediately took action, he doesn't know that it was added in their contract that if his host lost money, he would pay for it. That damn contract really made him dug his own grave! Once this world finished, the contract would be over, he will definitely let his host pay for abusing him! Damn! Damn! Just wait, I will let you pay!

Then without minding system 005 troubled and angry look he continued to read again.

Well, Ethan did not expect that acting in their play would prevent those scum from killing him. All he has to do now is to take a good rest even though he was really okay. As for those scum people, sooner or later they will be taken care of.

...........................

A few days later, Ethan was discharged from the hospital, and after going through the divorce procedures with Mark, he took the one million pesos he had received and left in a cool manner.

The news of the resignation of the handsome president of the Cruz company could not be kept for long, and the news of Mark and Ethan's divorce soon broke out.

"Cruz company new president"and "The handsome president of Cruz company Ethan Wolford was Divorced by his wife Mark Cruz" soon became the number one trending news on social media that also covered the news of a renown actor scandal.

At the same time, a Blogger named The greedy system Posted a video:
/Tutorial on how to make the first advance A.I system. I called it the mother system, to help and guide you on your research like making robots./

Author: (Here's another update for you my dear friends.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)