chapter 108

After the three finished eating they all went to the leaving room of the rest house. Tristan and Donovan sat on the same sofa while Ethan sat on a single sofa.

Donovan began to brew Da-Hong Pao tea and give each other a cup of tea.

"Thank you uncle." Ethan sincerely thanked then he added: "Uncle Tristan can you continue where we left off before?"

Hearing Ethan's question, Tristan poutingly said: "No I don't have the energy to continue...."

But before Tristan finished his words, Donovan pinched his waist so he aggrievingly said: "Okay, okay I will continue... So where did we stop before?"

Ethan thought for a while before he spoke: "It's all about how the system works and the contract but let's skip that part and we should proceed on what type of heaven punishment did you face uncle?"

Tristan drank his warm tea then he calmly said: "It does not matter what type of punishment I faced before so let me just talk about what life your daddy and your eldest brother Yuan would face without your dad being there, changing their fate and me removing their heaven's punishment. I'm sure that was more interesting for you to hear than my own story."

Hearing about the punishment of his daddy and eldest brother, Ethan immediately want to know it so he eagerly ask: "Uncle based on your words alone, daddy and my brother's life wouldn't be good if dad did not changed it, right?"

"You're right. The heavens punishment that was given to your daddy and to your brother was different from the punishment your dad received because theirs was much more cruel and....." Once again Tristan drank his Da-Hong Pao tea before he continued to speak.

"Uncle please continue and stop hanging your words." Ethan dissatisfiedly said.

But the one who spoke this time is Donovan who was just listening a while ago: "Let me continue the rest and let your uncle's stinky mouth relax."

Before Tristan could fight back, Donovan already began to speak: "Even though your uncle Tristan saved your daddy and brother from the heaven's punishment, he can't still change their fate in that world and only your father could be able to change it so every time danger would come your dad system which is system 005 will always remind your brother but with exchanged like paying money based on the currency of your world but as you know system 005 asked to much payment for your dad every time something bad happens." Then Donovan paused and calmly spoke again: "Based on what we saw in your daddy and brother's original faith they should leave their lives full of sadness, sorrow and miseries. Your daddy and brother should have died again in your world based on the original track of that world because of the man named Williams Smith a doctor in the same hospital where your daddy worked before as a nurse and which also the second person your daddy remarried after his ex-husband the person who have the same face and name of your dad were imprisoned because of the disgusting actions he did by being paid by William."

"Wife let me continue to say it." Tristan seriously said.

Donovan seeing his husband's serious appearance he nodded his head to agree and he let him do it.

"The story of your daddy and your brother's misery started at the three years of him and Willam's marriage.
Your daddy and your brother's punishment should always die tragically the same day as what should happen in that world. The real track of that world should be
Williams abused your daddy and your brother everyday because of being lost from gambling so in desperation your daddy planned to escape with your eldest brother by the help of your auntie Stephanie but in the end.... They got caught by William and they both got locked then punched and slapped everyday. Your weak daddy helplessly saw in front of him how your brother struggles to get...... Get raped at only at the age of eight by...... By William." Tristan stopped for a while and calmed his angry emotions before he continued: "After that bastard finished doing those animalistic actions to your brother, he struggled him to death while he saw your daddy already killed himself because he couldn't bear it anymore, he bites his own tongue and drowned to death by his own blood."