chapter 98

Ethan was quite shocked again from being called a bartender, does he really look like a bartender? He just forgot to change his slim suit vest because he just attended a wedding of his friend Richard and Gerald but now he got misunderstood as a bartender but still Ethan gently answered without getting offended by Yuki's words: "No I am not and I have no experience in relationships until now."

"Oh, then you don't have the right to comfort me because you never experienced having someone you love and see them betray you." Yuki said while he leaned his head in Ethan's shoulder and continued to cry.

"You know that I never need to experience it because every person has the right to give advice and comfort others as long as the other party needs and wants it." Ethan said while he got his handkerchief from his pants pocket and gave it to Yuki.

"Huh! It's easy to say for you because you never experienced getting hurt by someone you love." Yuki retorted while he accepted the handkerchief and used it to wipe his tears.

Ethan looked at Yuki and didn't speak for a while before he said: "You know As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And hon, I hate to say it, most of them, actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find the right one."

After that he paused for a while then he added: "You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, does not mean you're gonna fail at everything. Just keep trying, hold on, and always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling instead of crying and be swallowed by sadness. And I don't know how painful it is for you right now but I promise you, the pain you have now will not stay forever and it would only be temporary."

Yuki cried again hearing what he said  and leaned his head in that alphas shoulder. Ethan seeing the other party cried more, he just let him lean on him and gently topped his back.

After five minutes Yuki finally stopped, he looked at Ethan then sincerely said: "Thank you, thank you for accompanying and comforting me."

Ethan gently looks at him and sincerely says: "It's okay and I'm always here for you whenever you need me, anyways I'm Ethan Wolford Santos and you are?"

"I'm Yuki, Yuki Logan Gonzalez." Yuki shyly said, he bent down his head not to look at Ethan's handsome face.

Now that he felt a little sober from being drunk and finally knew that Ethan was really not a bartender at all because he was using a suit for attending wedding occasions, now he felt ashamed from what he said and did a while ago.

"Yuki you have such a nice and beautiful name that has the meaning of happiness." Ethan gently said while still hugging Yuki's waist.

Yuki blushed from Ethan's words and realized that he was still sitting at his lap right now so he immediately stood up and got out of balance because of stepping the bottle of red wine but Ethan hugged him back and once again sat in Ethan's lap.

"Are you okay?" Ethan worriedly asked.

"I'm...., I'm fine" Yuki said while still looking away and doesn't want to show his blushing cheeks and ears.

"You should always be careful, what if something bad happens to you if I didn't catch you. If you still feel dizzy, you can continue to sit in my lap." Ethan gently said while reprimanding Yuki.

"I'm sorry for wasting your time." Yuki sincerely apologized to change the subject and forgot his embarrassment.

Ethan poured some water for Yuki to drink and gave it to him then gently explained: "No need to apologize, it's also my fault for entering the wrong room. Actually I'm here because it's our class graduation celebration before our graduation and this is the place they all want to celebrate so I was just planning to show up and would also immediately leave. Now it's my turn to ask you some questions but now I know why you are here so I wouldn't ask that question again."

"Oh, then what kind of question do you want to ask?" Yuki cheekily asked seeing him carefully explaining so that he would not misunderstand him.

Ethan coughs and looks away at Yuki's cheeky and seducing look before asking questions that immediately came up from his mind: "Which university are you currently studying right now? And which major is it?"

"Mmmmm...... I'm studying at Oxford while my major is finance and will also graduate this year like you." Yuki explained.

"What a coincidence, I'm also studying at Oxford but my major is engineering that mainly concentrates in science engineering." Ethan amusingly said then look at Yuki who was also looking at him.

"Then you must really be that great in math especially in chemistry and physics."

Before Ethan could speak, Yuki suddenly felt uncomfortable then pheromones suddenly came out from him then Ethan felt something was wrong seeing Yuki's uncomfortable look and smelling a vanilla scent coming out from him so he worriedly asked: "Yuki are you okay? Is it your heat period today? Where is your pheromones inhibitors?"

Yuki felt uncomfortable and didn't know what to say, right now he felt dizzy and hot at the same time.

"I.... I don't know. My heat period should still be next month so.... I didn't bring any at all. Ethan please..... please help me call an...." Yuki weakly said but couldn't finish his words.

"Okay I will call an ambulance right now." Ethan said then picked his phone from his pants pocket but before he could do it Yuki suddenly held his face and kissed him and never let him go.

Ethan who still has a clear mind chose to get swayed by his own lust so he took the initiative to actively kiss Yuki and do it with him while also letting out his sandalwood pheromones that smell sweet and warm.

..................................

Ethan seeing those scenes, he remembered that he and his wife did it for a week and because of that they started to know each other while accompanying his wife to heal his broken heart then they decided to get married early and leave together in Star country where all their family choose to leave.