chapter 54

Matthew looked up at Ethan, who was a head higher than himself, and asked the doubts he had buried in his heart.

"Great god does it really need millions to make an A.I and your robot Goliath?"

Ethan looked at the young handsome alpha who looked exactly like his third brother in the first world so he gently said: "Well I don't know if other researchers like us really spend a lot of money and because it is the first time researching to make an A.I and a robot so I spend a lot in buying a lot of rare materials for my research and before I succeeded, I also experience failure so a lot of rare materials was wasted by me but I'm still happy because I succeeded and made an advanced A.I."

In fact he was shocked and maybe it's just a coincidence, right? Is it possible that his wife is also here? He should stop thinking about it, he doesn't want to make himself indulged in false hope but for now he just puts away his doubts because it is not the time to think about it.

When Ethan personally confirmed it, the audience took a breath. This research is actually worth millions? This is too expensive!!!

"Mr. Wolford do you have any secret to become successful." An onlookers said.

"There are no secrets to success, it
is all the result of my preparation, hard work, and learning from my failures." Ethan calmly said.

There were more and more onlookers in Ethan's area. After the competition, Ethan  naturally won the first place and got the price of ten million pesos and a trophy.

.............................

After the competition ended, Ethan returned to his small apartment.

[Ding! Congratulations host for winning in the competition held by Engineers academy! You will receive a reward of 50,000 credits and 10,000 points! But you will only receive 42,000 in your credit points for subtracting my shares!] System 005 happily said, ahh he finally got money from his host so he was naturally happy.

"What's happening to those scum bag people now?" Ethan asked while sadly looking at the stars outside of his apartment windows.

[When Michael got all the good projects that the original owner made and implemented it, he currently secured his position as a president without opposition at all but now that he fully implements it, he doesn't have the skills as a leader and knowledge about those projects so it was currently failing and was on hold. Now the Cruz companies are losing millions but sooner they will lose billions because of those failed project.] System 005 reportedly said like a personal assistant.

"Well that's what he will get for stalling other people's work, he shouldn't just rely on others if he doesn't want to be kicked out on his current position right now." Ethan calmly said.

Ethan was laying in an empty bed without his wife Yuki, he closed his eyes and sadly asked himself: 'Wife have you gotten reborn from a good family now? Are you happy now? Is our children and grandchildren fine? How are they now? I just saw a person who looked like Richard, that made me think that you're also here, but I don't know what to believe anymore because maybe you're already happy now and here I am still looking for your warmth, if only you know that I really missed you so much! Wife I want to sleep forever. I am not tired, I just don't want to be awake seeing you not by my side anymore. Maybe it is my retribution for killing a lot of people back in my world that's why I was being punished in this way.'

Then Ethan slowly fall asleep while sadly questioning himself.

.........................

The next day an unexpected visitor came to him.