chapter 20

"Since it's the third brother who spoke, then I won't be courteous. When we have our own shop in the future, I as your brother will definitely not treat everyone badly."

Actually Ethan can discuss with everyone to save all the money they earn to buy a shop but he knows that they also have their own family to support.

Since this is the case, it is best to use the 60% of profit he will get to buy a shop and distribute dividends to everyone in the future.

"We will follow each other for the rest of our life." All of them said.

So on the third day, Ethan gave all the soap he had made in the past two days to Gerald and Anthony to sell and each piece was priced at thirty copper coins.

And he, Richard and John made Ice cream the three of them started working in the kitchen before morning.

After arriving in the town, they  negotiated with a noodle stall owner, and gave him two hundred copper coins and there were tables and chairs available.

The weather is hot and the business of selling hot noodles is not good and sometimes they can’t earn that much a day so they just let others rent it.

Now that the stall is rented out, he can earn income without doing anything and the stall owner feels very happy.

Seeing that Ethan, Richard and John were selling things that he had never seen or eat before, he proudly wanted to try it so he bought one but Ethan gave it to him for free.

Perhaps it was because the  stall owner’s constant praise made people curious and more than two hundred pieces of mango ice cream were sold in less than two hours.

Twenty-five copper coins for each bowl of Ice cream well it is not that expensive for the people living in the town so they can buy a lot of it.

Until the last bowl of ice cream is sold out, there are still many people queuing behind.

Richard smiled apologetically and said to everyone: "I'm sorry everyone, today's Ice cream are sold out and we will still be here every Saturday and Sunday."

The children in the back who didn't get to taste it had already started to cry loudly and the elders couldn't coax them well so Ethan sold the fifty pieces of cookies he baked to the crying children for ten pieces of copper coins for every one piece of cookies.

In desperation the children's parents bought it.

John beat his sore waist, grinned and said: "I didn't expect this Ice cream to sell so well. If I knew we should make more."

"You're right first brother." Richard added.

Ethan smiled at them and said: "Brothers are you not afraid to get tired?"

John straightened his back and said: "If you can earn money and make life easier for my family working with you all then it was worth to get tired."

"Well it is much better to get tired than to do dangerous jobs like hunting inside the mountains, anyways let's go to meet our two youngest." Richard gently said.

Speaking like this, John and Richard suddenly looked at Ethan and seriously said: "Second brother thank you."

"Brothers why are you acting like this? You have helped me a lot since I was a child."

Although Ethan didn't know what John and Richard had done for the original owner before but in the original track of the story they had helped Yuki a lot when the original owner was a bastard man.

Seeing Ethan's serious face, the three suddenly burst out laughing.

The eyes of the three brothers are full of openness. There are far more important things in this world than money which is having true friendship by your side.

When the three found Anthony and Gerald they had already closed the stall.

"More than three hundred bars of soap were sold out so quickly?" John's eyes widened in shock and he couldn't believe his two younger brothers who always like to cause trouble.

'These two people must have committed some stupid things again, right?' Richard thinks so.

Anthony and Gerald are good in front of Richard, John and Ethan but these two people can't be regarded as well behaved children, they are both masters who are not afraid of doing stupid things like causing troubles.

Gerald didn't care to wipe the sweat off his forehead but Richard whipped it for him while he handed over all the money he got from selling the soap to Ethan.

"First, second and third brothers we really met a big customer today!" Gerald happily said and his eyes lit up with excitement while holding his third brother's hand.

Richard was also happy being held by his fourth brother.

"The man said that he was a merchant who came from a big City to sell tea leaves here in our town. He heard about our soap two days ago from someone. Today seeing us coming again he bought all of them. He asked for more than five hundred pieces of soap but we only have three hundred and he didn't even hesitate to buy the soap at the price of forty copper coins each."

When Anthony and Gerald went out, Ethan also specifically told them that if someone bought a lot, they should give them a cheaper price but unexpectedly they met a big customer and they even raised the price, sigh Ethan, John and Richard doesn't know if they should get angry or be happy for what the two youngest did but the three older ones just let them go.

"In this way our soap has already begun to become famous. When that person brings the soap to a big City, our soap will be more known and we don't need to worry about selling it." Ethan smiled in satisfaction but his ability alone is limited and he can't make too much soap.

Besides he has no plans to tell them the technique of making soap. It's not that he can't trust them but he was afraid that they will be used by wicked people.

If that happens let alone make ends meet maybe they will also kill his brothers if they finally find out the method of making soap.

Everyone knows that rare things are more expensive. If the quantity is reduced and the price is increased, it is feasible.

It's just that Ethan wants to make soap affordable for ordinary people so he doesn't want to turn himself into a real profiteer like what greedy businessmen do.

Before returning home, Ethan went to Jacob's meat shop again and ordered all the pork fat he has.

Jacob was a sincere man, looked at Ethan and worriedly said: "Brother although pork fat is delicious, it should not be eaten too much, it is not good for your health."

Ethan raised the corners of his lips slightly and said with a smile: "Brother don't worry, I just keep it for my wife and to give some to my brothers. My wife and Brothers like to eat pork fat very much."

In order not to arouse suspicion, Ethan had no choice but to shirk the matter of buying pork fat for his wife and Brothers.

"Brother is really a doting husband and a caring man but you should steal not eat too much fat because it is not good for our health."

"You're right brother, I will remember your advice."

…............................

After buying the pork fat at Jacob's meat shop and buying some meat, Ethan went to look for his brothers  and the five of them returned home together.

Because he knew that Yuki liked to eat ice cream, Ethan especially left a few for him in the kitchen when he left in the morning.

Ethan earned some money today and was in a good mood so he thought about giving Yuki some other delicious food to eat.