chapter 107

Hearing his nephew's question, Tristan seriously answered about it: "You know higher beings would only get heaven's punishment when they disobeyed the rules of heaven like getting their soul reincarnated as a mortal and not letting it go back to heaven...... My parents, my brother, Yuri and my nephew which is your older brother would need to experience nine lives full of miseries they still have three lives to experience and my parents have two more lives before they get free from the punishment bestowed from heaven and go back to it."

Tristan stopped for a while then continued: "The first time I saw it to my brother I already planned to destroy the heavens punishment but in exchange for me to face the
heaven's anger so not to affect that mortal world, I will need to immediately go back in the higher world. That's why I let someone else do my work as system 005 which become my brother's support but I didn't expect that fucking system was such a greedy and a scum system when it comes to mortal money which he could exchange into system good points for him to get free from working as a system and he could get reincarnated as a mortal again with much more greater benefits. That system scammed my brother's money a lot of times."

Ethan hearing his uncle's angry voice he felt funny about it and teasingly said: "Aren't you a greedy and also a scam person too uncle? So how could you get angry at the system 005 that has the same personality as you."

"Hey uncle is only doing that for me to get more benefits and I know you're much more like me than your dad because all my knowledge on how to scam people was taught by me to you back in the mortal world.'' Tristan said without denying Ethan's words at all, impact he looks proud about it.

Ethan laughed seeing his uncle's proud look and worriedly said: "Then uncle please continue to explain what happened next and what kind of punishment did you faced."

Tristan coughed then continued where he left off: "Okay so when I created the universal system bank that your father planned to build for a long time but couldn't do it, I already expected that something bad would happen to him because his always like that. For my sake he sacrificed his own happiness and freedom to save me and my wife from our families punishment. When I created the universal system bank all those things were planned for his returns but in the end he still chose to be a mortal to stay with you, your brother and especially with the person he loves which is your daddy Yuri."

Ethan felt happy and sad at the same time, his dad really loves them and would do anything for them to be happy always.

"The universal system bank was
a small world that could attract wandering souls to become a system. Wandering souls were mortal souls who can't reincarnate because of being shot down by heaven's
so they can only choose to wander around until their soul disappears or dissipate. The universal system bank attracted a lot of wandering souls from every mortal world and that's the beginning and the start of the opening of the universal system bank around the universe. Each system needs to sign a contract with me as long as their souls have credentials of being a system that could travel to a different mortal world to do different missions based on the department they were assigned too." Tristan stopped for a while and drank some water then he continued to explain:
"All the system only knows me as their system God, the contract stipulates that they could be able to reincarnate as a mortal in the world they wanted too with a much better life based on their work contributions using the higher world reincarnation gates. They should never disclose their identity to any mortals even to their host, they could kill their host if he/she violated the contract they signed and lastly their host should never share the existence of them to anyone else but it's okay as long as they were not mentioned at all. Failure of their assigned mission their punishment is deducting their work points and once it reaches to the point that it has no good reviews at all they would be obliterated."

Hearing those words Ethan teasingly said: "Uncle being a system is also good because they could travel around the universe and every mortal world they wanted to while doing some missions too. When I die someday I will choose to work here with you."

"Shut up and you are not accepted at all." Tristan said while he flicked his Ethan's forehead.

"Ouch! Uncle it hurts and why am I not accepted to work here? And what good reason do you have?" Ethan teasingly asked.

"My reason? Of course so that I wouldn't be scammed by you." Tristan said because he knows once he let his nephew really work here with him then he would surely get scummed a lot by him.

"Hey! I'm not like you at all uncle, I'm very different from you but that would be a great suggestion." Ethan teasingly said again and stood up ready to run away because if he didn't do that he would be flicked on his forehead again.

"You fucking brat!" Tristan angrily said then he also stood up and ready to chase Ethan.

Seeing his uncle immediately stood up Ethan immediately run towards the door but his uncle is much faster than him and the two fought for a while like a child.

Then Donovan entered the room and seeing the interaction of the two, he laughed before stopping them and said: "You two uncle and nephew's, you're not young anymore but still like to act like a young child."

Tristan being interrupted by his wife he immediately said all his grievances: "That bastard started it fir....."

But before he could finish speaking, Donovan angrily stared at him and signalling him to shut up or else he would sleep alone in a cold sofa again.

Ethan seeing his uncle Donovan too, he felt happy and immediately hugged him and cryingly said: "Uncle you are here too. Why did you left us early back then? You know we all missed you."

Seeing his nephew's longing appearance, Donovan couldn't help but feel warm and he gently hugged back Ethan them said: "Sorry, me and your uncle need to do something back home so we need to return early from our vacation. Now that you're awake let's all go and eat for a while before you and your uncle continue to talk, okay?"

Ethan nodded and finally let go of hugging his uncle then said in an aggrieved tone: "Uncle, you know uncle Tristan punched me on my face and also kicked me even though I'm already sixty years old."

Hearing his nephew badmouthing him from his wife, Tristan immediately kicked Ethan again but was blocked by Donovan but still Tristan angrily said: "You fucking bastard! You're the one who kicked and punched me on my face!"

"Enough! From now and tomorrow onwards you will sleep alone again and don't you dare hurt my nephew." Donovan said while looking at Tristan.

While Ethan cheekily smiled looking at his angry uncle looking at him.