chapter 45

Ethan felt sorry for Daniel after all, they are friends, but he didn't show any mercy to his younger brother.

But if it wasn't the case, how could he reject that child?

Emotions are things that cannot be delayed, if you like it, you like it, if you don't like it, you don't like it, and using feelings for profit, he is not that type of man.

"Speaking of this matter, I also blame him. He is just an ignorant child. I heard that my brother-in-law is pregnant, so I'm here to congratulate you."

"Thank you." Ethan replaced the wine with tea, and clinked glasses with Daniel with a smile.

Because Yuki doesn't like Ethan drinking liquor, in this life he really wouldn't drink liquor at all.

At first, there were people who persuaded him, but Ethan refused all of them on the grounds that he was ill and could not drink alcohol. Later, everyone stopped making trouble with him and let him go.

........................

This new year, the Wolford family is so lively. Everyone gathered together to eat the signature dishes at Yuhan mall meat and vegetables Restaurant, which was only served every December.

Ethan gives new years money for everyone in the house, everyone was so happy.

Then the next day, Yuki finally gave birth to two baby boys, named Yuhan and Hanyu.

The eldest son is named Yuhan while the second son is named Hanyu.

When Yuhan and Hanyu were two years old they already knew to read.

When Yuhan and Hanyu were ten years old, Anthony moved to S City with his family. Now that his parents are gone, so also come over to help.

.............................

"Husband, are you really determined to let our youngest son become a scholar?"

Hanyu has loved reading since he was a child, and has no interest in managing their business at all while the eldest child loves to help Ethan in managing their business and he even took all the responsibility doing it while Ethan was having a couple time with Yuki.

"Since the child likes it, let him go! It's just that being a scholar is dangerous, and whether he can be successful choosing this path in the future depends on himself."

Hanyu and Yuhan are eleven years old this year and Hanyu has already been selected as a scholar. The old scholar friend of the original owner father personally visited Ethan and kept persuading him to let the child continue to study.

The academy in the capital is recruiting new students, and he wants to recommend Hanyu to study there as his students.

Ethan knows that in the eyes of scholars, a businessman like himself is not respected in the industry.

But he agreed to let his son study not because of the status being the father of a scholar, but because his son likes it.

For him no matter what his children want, he will give it to them as long as he could and it is right.

Yuki was a little worried, after all, his youngest son was still young, if he left home early, he would really be reluctant to part with it and he was worried for his well-being.

"My lord, if you are worried about the youngest young master, I am willing to go with him and serve him as his servant." Elias is already twenty-five this year, but he is not yet married.

Yuki set him a lot of blind date but he refused them all.

Yuki knew that Elias wanted to stay in their family to take care of him because he wanted to thank him for his kindness back then, but he didn't want to delay Elias's life either.