chapter 100

Ethan didn't talk for a while and looked at the menu then said: "Bring me two men change of clothes in medium size while the pants should have 33 to 34 width and the same in length. I also want to order some breakfast, bring me two porridge with one fried egg each of it with the addition of chicken and pork meat while the beverage is two glasses of warm water and hot milk, that's all thank you."

While Yuki was taking a bath ten minutes later the food has already been served in the coffee table of their private room, then after another fifteen minutes Yuki finally get out of the restroom.

Ethan looked at Yuki who was currently topless showing his six pack abs then a big towel covering his lower part while whipping his wet short hair using a small towel, Ethan gulped looking at the sexy and seducing appearance of his man.

Then he frowned and immediately stood up while gently asked and put his trench coat in Yuki's naked upper body: "Why are you topless? You know it's cold here especially the AC in on."

"I'm sorry, it's just that my own clothes were already dirty so I couldn't wear them at all." Yuki apologized but the truth is he just wants to test Ethan's self control and he was right, his boyfriend now was really a good and caring alpha.

"You should have called me, I already let the front desk deliver us new clothes. Now go and change." Ethan gently said then he gets the clothes and gives it to Yuki.

"Okay then you should also go and take a bath." Yuki blushingly said.

Ethan nodded then said before going to the restroom: "If you're hungry you should eat first and don't wait for me."

Yuki nodded then he saw Ethan finally entered the restroom, he smiled and put the clothes Ethan ordered for him then he sat down while looking at the restroom.

Thinking that Ethan was really a very a caring and good alpha, he always know what he needs without asking about it, such an alpha were hard to find especially a dominant one who likes to boss others especially controlling their own omegas. Ethan surely attracts a lot of omegas for his good looks and good personality.

Then Yuki looks at his terminal brain and sees his message inbox full of unread messages and unanswered calls from his friend Elijah and from his scumbag ex. fiancee.

Yuki looked at the message of Elijah from him.

[Yuki whos with you?! I heard that  Lucas got suddenly married out of nowhere and now you're also being locked up with an unknown alpha in my Clubs private room?! What happened?! Please call me as soon as possible you read this message! Or else I would definitely call uncles and inform them about your current situation!] Elijah chatted six days ago which he repeatedly send.

Yuki seeing those messages, he facepalms his forehead and sighed, right now his friend Elijah surely called his parents and let them know about his situation.

[I'm okay and thank you for worrying about me, I will just tell you everything later.] Yuki replied before thinking if he should call his parents.

His parents would surely immediately go back here while still having a vacation in the Star country well maybe they are already here now since a week have passed.

Now he could only video call them first and tell them that his okay and nothing big happened so he dialed his daddy's number then he immediately answered it but the one who showed wasn't his daddy but his dad's angry face then he heard his dad's angry questioning voice: "Who are you with right now?! Let me see that damned alpha!"

Yuki felt afraid hearing his dad's angry voice but then he heard his daddy's gentle voice beside his dad: "Husband don't be like that to our son."

Bryan sighed then gently whispered: "I know but this damned brat wouldn't surely not tell us the truth if I act gently towards him."