chapter 56

This generation, social media was the most popular than watching tv shows now, but Ethan's invention only known some other countries because the Philippines government immediately took action to take down all those videos to be seen by other big countries.

Clever Smith the teacher who always values  the original owner's work.

Clever was surprised when he received what his favorite student Ethan sent to him. However, Ethan was once his most proud student and also liked a son to him. If it weren't for him who suddenly dropped, his current achievements are definitely higher than him now.

Since the original owner became the president of Cruz company, the two have not been in contact for more than 20 years, and now he suddenly sends a document it is all about the information making his A.I Asher and Goliath.

After that, Clever immediately contacted his brother-in-law his excellency the president. After learning about Ethan's research results, his excellency sent people over to Clever's side to have a good talk with Ethan.

That's why when Ethan opened the door, he saw a room full of soldier's.

After seeing Ethan, Clever immediately stood up. He walked towards Ethan and quickly hugged him with open arms.

"Boy, I know you are a genius, if only you didn't choose to become a businessman then your achievements were much higher than mine!" Clever excitedly said, seeing Ethan again for a long time.

After reading the research paper  written by Ethan, he knew the value of these things, if they could  mass-produce it for their country then they would be safe from future wars.

Their countries will directly take a big step forward because now they all know that they lack advanced technology and they will only be in financial crises if they only buy other countries technology that's why the government invests a lot of money for researchers like them instead of buying what others make.

Ethan suddenly dropped out of school when he was about to get his master's degree. Although clever was angry about it he still accepted the original owner's choices.

However now Ethan appeared in front of him with the advanced technology that he made, Clever felt happy that these students of his are finally back!

This child completely wasted his talent as a great scientist. If he has only concentrates in this field, he will definitely do a lot of great things.

"Ethan, come here, let me introduce you. This is captain John Pres, who also works like me to the Philippines National Security Agency in short  PNSA."

Clever sent the information provided by Ethan to the PNSA, and John was immediately sent by his excellency the president to make Ethan's safe and to take him in the PNSA base secret research institutes.

Before they came, Ethan's information had been sent to their top researcher. They had also watched the process of making Asher  and confirmed the value of Ethan's research.

They were supposed to go directly to Ethan, but Mr. Clever told them that Ethan is already on his way to meet him today so they just choose to wait in his laboratory. He also said that Mr. Ethan Wolford will bring the main Goliath not the prototype, today.

After Clever gave an introduction, John took a step forward and shook hands with Ethan.

Well, didn't you say that he will bring Asher and Goliath? Where are they?

Thinking about this, he asked: "Mr. Wolford, didn't you say that you will also bring Asher and Goliath?"

Ethan nodded and said:  "Yes and I indeed brought them."

John's eyes widened, and he subconsciously looked behind Ethan but he saw nothing.

Ethan removed his necklace then calmly said: "This is Asher."

The onlookers: "????"

Ethan is crazy, this thing is just a necklace so how could Asher and the Goliath called fit inside it?

The expression on Clever's face was also shocked, and only after a long time did he say: "My boy, is it a joke?Since you came to me, you obviously understand the importance of your research. This technology of yours has already attracted the attention of our country, you should take it out."

Ethan seriously said: "Teacher I'm telling the truth."

After that, the necklace in his hand, immediately flies then lands on the ground, and then he said: "Activate!"

The necklace instantly became a person with a height of adult men.

Wait a minute, what did they see!? A scene completely unreasonable happened in front of them, and the people in the room were all stunned.

Are they dreaming!? How is this even  possible!?

However, Ethan's voice brought them back to reality.

"As a war machine robot, I found that  Goliath is inconvenient to carry so I put Asher as the main brain of Goliath. Later, I also tried to use an atom to make it into a capsule that will form on what his host wishes. After researching it all night, I finally found that it can be used to reduce an object, the problem is it may cause damage to the objects but I just need some time, I will definitely find a way to do it without damaging the items."

Asher's metallic body slightly appeared some crack.

"Here, just like this. There will be some errors in the process. I am now working hard to find a way to solve this problem but until now, I am currently  stock in this matter. Sooner Asher would be used as a mecha by our soldiers but if our country uses it in evil things it will also self-destruct with it host. He can also only recognize his own master and he will not let anyone control him so except for the master no one can be able to drive it. I also need an expert to help me on how to extract atoms and make it as a capsule."

Captain John did not know much about scientific research but he knows the meaning of Ethan that Asher shouldn't be used in doing evil things like starting a world war and it will never be used by others except the master he was bound too.

After seeing Ethan's operation, they were all shocked. What kind of magical technology is this? If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, they would definitely think that Ethan was using some video effects.

After Clever saw Ethan's new research, his whole body was shaking because of excitement like a kid who got a new toy.

With these two studies, Ethan has raised their country into a new world they are finally able to compete with other countries making high-tech inventions.

"Ethan, follow me to the Philippines National Security Agency base, captain John we should go now!"
Clever said while fulling Ethan's hand and walk outside the laboratory.

In the end, John stopped Clever, who was too excited, and let him stay calm first.

The research shown by Ethan has completely exceeded their imagination, so now the soldiers he brought are not enough especially  other countries already sent there agent to harm Ethan.

Of course Ethan knows that he was already being targeted but he already took care of those people.