chapter 33

"Hance, cut that piece of refined pork into slices. The patriarchs said that madam likes to eat pork sinigang. Let me make him a portion and Ezra will send it to him later."

Dan appeared in front of Ezra and Hance at some point, pointing to the meat beside him and talking to him.

"Yes, I will do it now!" Hance happily said.

Hance responded with his mouth, and he was also very happy in his heart.

Dan and Daniel usually secretly cook ingredients without saying a word.

Now that he is willing to let him help cut the meat, then this is the best opportunity.

His hands were cutting meat, but his eyes were secretly watching Dan's ingredients.

Dan's eyelids drooped, and the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, the snake finally took its bites to the prey that they give him.

They have seen many dirty things in the back kitchen inside the palace.

Hance is so impatient to learn the recipes secretly, there must be someone behind the scenes instigating him, either he has a handle to fall into the hands of others, or it is for money but one thing he knows this person was all about for money.

It's a pity that this person is also diligent, but his intentions on working are not right.

"Brother, didn't the patriarch say that you should put the sampalok on before cooking?" Daniel on the side suddenly said loudly.

"You're wrong you should only put that when all the ingredients are inside the pot." Dan retorted.

"No, the patriarch clearly said to put it in before cooking."

Daniel's voice became louder again, and John at the side hurried over to persuade him.

"Isn't all the recipe given by the patriarchs in the storage room of the fourth floor? Find someone to take a look and you'll know what to put."

As soon as John finished speaking, Hance, who was slicing the meat, stopped holding the knife, shaking with excitement.

Ezra, who had been behind Hance to wash the vegetables, gave him a hard look. This white-eyed wolf is really not a good thing.

"I'll go take a look and be back soon."
Daniel strode out, Hance's eyes could not wait to stick to his body.

"Patriarch, Hance is really a spy."
Daniel did not go to the fourth floor storage room, but went to find Ethan.

"Since we want to test him, why not try the others, in case they are also sent by our opponent." The corners of Ethan's mouth curled up, and he  lightly put down the account book he was reading on the table while calmly speaking.

"The two that were newly recruited were there when we talked about the ingredients, but according to my observation, they didn't show any sign of interest in it." Daniel thought, if those two came prepared, then those person is definitely not easy to deal with.

"It's better to be like this, otherwise I'm too unlucky. I have recruited two helpers in total, and they are all spies that were sent by the enemy." Ethan sighed helplessly, he felt that if he knows who sent Hance he would torture him to death, that he would wish that death is better than being alive but system 005 stopped him because he knows his host capabilities the most.

He also asked system 005 if they're a spy but system 005 said if he wanted to know he needs to pay him so he just choose to let his men do the work than paying system 005 again.

He doesn't know who 005 learns to take advantage of others but one thing he knows that guy really sucks to teach system 005 about money.

...............................

Looking up at Anthony who was standing at the door in a daze, Ethan not only frowned.

Ethan called Richard, whispered a few words into his ear, and left the mall.

Sure enough, before he had gone far, he saw a sneaky figure.

"Isn't that person Allan? What is he doing here?" Thinking of how Anthony approached him about Allan's matter years ago, Ethan had a bad premonition.

Anthony was a bit of a mess before, but his mind is pure after all.

If Allan really wants to use Anthony's feelings to do something, how can Anthony escape?

But Ethan still has important matters to do right now, so he doesn't have time to deal with Anthony's affairs and he really doesn't want to ruin Anthony's feelings but he falls to the wrong person but at least he would learn from his mistakes.

.......................................

"You are not young anymore. In Dad's opinion, your marriage with Jacob should be settled."

Allan glanced back at his father, then turned and went back to his own room.

How could his father really want him to get married? He really wanted to trade him for free meat for a lifetime, right?

Allan gritted his teeth, it seemed that he had no time to wait any longer, he had to hold on to Anthony, as long as he could get on Ethan's bed, is he afraid that Ethan will not be responsible for him?

During this period of time, Allan deliberately got close to Anthony, and also found out a lot about Ethan.

Ethan is an upright and responsible person, even if he dotes on Yuki, as long as he can go in bed with Ethan for one night, he will definitely be responsible to him.

How could that idiot Yuki be his opponent? At that time, he will definitely be the main wife, right?

On the second day, Allan changed into a new clothes. This was made when their family was still rich.

Anthony, who was welcoming guests, saw Allan from a distance. Today he was very well dressed, and Anthony was stunned for a moment before looking away.

"Young Master Allan." Anthony thought that he had met Allan many times during this period, and he always felt that the relationship between the two was closer than others.

"Is, brother Ethan here today?" Allan thought about it all night, and decided that it would be easier to start with Yuki, but if he wanted to see Yuki, he had to ask Anthony for help.

"Brother Ethan has gone out to look for the new shop, if you are looking for him, you can go to the west area inside the town."

Anthony pointed inside the town, he only heard this morning that his brother Ethan bought another shop for a charity for poor people and they agreed to it because they know what its like to be poor back then.

Allan was startled, and couldn't help asking: "Brother Ethan is going to open a new shop again?"

"Yes....." Anthony nodded with a smile.

Allan tightly clenched his hands hanging in his sleeves, and hesitated for a moment before saying: "I'm not looking for brother Ethan this time, I came here because I want to see my cousin."

"Are you looking for my sister in-law?" Anthony was a little surprised. Yuki had moved to the town for some time but Allan had been here so many times and never mentioned that he wanted to see his sister-in-law.