chapter 72

Author: [Warning for this chapter! Mature scenes have been added and it is for adults only! 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。]

Because this matter has caused a lot of noise on the social media, While inside the PNSA base meeting room, Ethan and Yuki are finishing their new experiment then they got called for an emergency meeting.

Inside the meeting room.

"Let the meeting begin." His excellency the president said.

"We called all of you here today because we got a call from the embassy of Russia, asking us on what reason our men killed their soldiers. " The executive secretary said.

"Ohh, they're the ones who attacked our embassy in the Ukraine country first and now they're asking us on what basis why we attacked their soldiers?" The Secretary of National Defense said.

"Russia is not the biggest problem but the UN. We got a call from the United Nations or in short UN asking us to surrender our newly invented war mecha to them for the reason of killing and joining the war between Ukraine and Russia without their knowledge." His excellency the president said.

"We all know that's totally bullshit. They're just using Ukraine and Russia to dismantle and research our mechas for also creating it and making their country more powerful again." Yuki coldly said.

"They all know that it was much more deadliest than their current weapons and also that we already surpassed them. They know that no matter how intelligent japanese people are in their science and technology they have become, they can never build an army again because of what happened in world war two so it is useless for them to create weapons. So they are relaxed but now that we surpassed Japan's technology and their technology they're in a very dangerous position that's why they are using their power to extort us again like what the US government did to us before." Ethan coldly said.

"Well that is always the attitude of western countries. They always think to themselves that they can control all the small countries like us like they did when they also colonized us. To think that our predecessor was fooled because of the sweet talk of the white people and now they also colonized us like what the japanese people did. They're no different from the japanese and they're more deadliest because they're known for backstabbing people. They only know to act good on the outside but a devil on the inside. They are acting that they really care about the well being of their people but they're just using them for their own interests because of their greed a lot of people and their people died." The Secretary of Foreign Affairs.

"Well all countries know that they're all liars, to think that their people don't know the truth of how dirty their government is. Well how could they know when it was being covered and was always washed by them to leave no traces at all." The secretary of National defense said.

"They really think that being called the peacekeeping they can do whatever they want to us. And if we don't agree with them they would force us like what they did to Syria. They are just a thief who loves stealing other countries hard work, not only that they also like to steal natural resources in a country like us." Ethan coldly said.

"Well you're all right but this time we will not let them control us anymore. The Secretary of National Defense please prepare our soldiers to be vigilant and standby for an upcoming war that the UN will surely prepare for us. I'm sure they will use the barbarians like the new people's army to attack us and our soldiers staying at Mindanao." His excellency the president said.

"Yes sir, I will immediately contact all of our trusted generals to always be vigilant." The Secretary of National Defense.

"We also need to remove all the spy lingering in the outer area of our base to protect our research and not to let them enter in the main core of our base." Yuki coldly said.