chapter 110

Before Ethan could go into his third mission there is a lost soul that mistakenly entered in 005 space.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Ethan calmly asked while looking at the handsome man who looked exactly like his eldest son Yuhan that was currently wearing a military uniform.

"Sir, I'm Ethan, Ethan Mendoza Wolford."  He said then he added: "I don't know why I am here but the person who leads me to come here said that you are the one who could solve my greed."

[Host, I just received a message from the department of greed and they want us to help this soul. They also said that we should not worry because they will give us a lot of benefits for it so I immediately accepted it.] System 005 whispered.

"Damn you uncle! Why are you accepting other systems work when we do have our own work!" Ethan angrily whispered at system 005.

[Don't worry they will really give us a lot of compensation which could benefit us both so go and ask that poor soul what he wants us to do.] System 005 said again while already looking at the background of Ethan Mendoza.

"So Mr. Wolford what do you want me to do?" Ethan calmly asked then he added: "Before you answer let sit down first. 005 summon a sofa and a warm mint tea."

Then a luxury sofa and coffee table with a mint tea suddenly appeared on their side.

"Shall we?" Ethan asked while walking towards the single sofa and sat down.

"Now you can answer my question." Ethan calmly said while drinking his tea.

Wolford also walked towards the sofa and also sat down with his back straight, he seemed to be a very self-disciplined person: "Sir, let me introduce myself again. My name is Ethan Mendoza Wolford."

Ethan Mendoza Wolford, a fifty-year-old male alpha, comes from a world with six genders like him. The life expectancy of his world is more than five hundred years old.

Wolford was born in a prestigious family, his father came from the family of scientists and his mother is an omega from a musical family and Wolford is one of the most respectable surnames in the Independence state.

Ethan was born with a SSS physique. Therefore in his family he was the only one who chose to join the army instead of becoming a scientist like his dad or becoming a musician like his daddy.

After ignoring his family's opposition for him not to become a soldier, he still did it to accompany his childhood friend Akira Kenji the only son of general Kenji one of the Independence state generals.

The two are both competitors and friends. After graduation, they both entered the first league together and achieved outstanding results. In the army there are five leagues that were led by the five generals. Later Akira created his own team and Ethan became his vice commander.

They both made meritorious deeds and became famous throughout the entire independence state. Ethan’s life should develop happily without troubles but because he was not the son of heaven, he was bound to be a cannon fodder.

Each mortal world has the son of heaven, one of them is Akira while the other son of heaven is an omega named Rowan Cruz. According to the law of the Independence state, female/male omega is not allowed to be a soldier so that they couldn't disturb any alpha if a sudden heat acquires. 

This is not gender discrimination but was determined by the nature of alpha and omega that could attract each other's pheromones which could lead into disaster.

After all, alpha's natural physical strength was used to control mech and fight their enemies and should never be distracted.

Alphas have a significant role in determining the outcome of the war between humans and Aliens but once an omega suddenly got in heat while alphas were in the battlefield it would only cause disaster instead of a great help that's why no omegas are allowed to be a soldier.

But the omega protagonist, who came from a remote area in independence state changed it all. Rowan's father was a soldier who died in a battle against the Alien since then he was very determined to join the army to fight the aliens as his dream.

To this end, he did not hesitate to get the medicine that can temporarily transform his physique into beta from the black market and then got admitted to the military school, after graduating with excellent results, he entered the Delta team of the first league that was led by Akira.

However in one mission, Rowan unexpectedly got discovered by Ethan and Akira. This pair of friends so there was a fierce quarrel about how to deal with Rowan.

Akira likes Rowan's talent and believes in him so he insists on hiding his identity and staying as a soldier of his team but Ethan was different and doesn't want to keep such a time bomb so he asked Rowan to apply for retirement otherwise he would report his identity to the military headquarters.

After several fruitless quarrels between Ethan and Akira, Ethan still reported Rowan's identity and the military headquarters main team took him away.

Then Akira's spaceship accidentally encounters and gets trapped by an alien soldier in the aliens territory while carrying out a mission related to the fate of all humans.

Hearing the news, Rowan immediately escaped from the prison and went to the aliens territory to find Akira. After a period of time, the two finally killed the alien king and became the hero of all mankind. After that, the two men fought side by side, annihilating the entire alien and eventually became the two marshals and their love became a good story.

While Ethan was buried in that battle field along with the entire delta team. What he left on the humanity was a statement by Rowan saying that: "If it wasn't for Lieutenant Colonel Ethan Mendoza Wolford, who insisted on forcefully letting me retire, the mission of my husband Akira would not fail and their entire team wouldn't die and wouldn't face such a catastrophe...."

Because of that Ethan's name and contribution was ruined by a simple word Rowan said in his interview which made all humanity hate Ethan and his family.

"From a young age, I offered everything to save my co- people and my planet from the invasion of aliens. Even if sacrificing my own life to kill the alien king, all my time was spent to guard my planet but in the end they did not see about it but instead I got their full mockery and hates. It's okay if they hated me but seeing my own family being treated like trash and getting killed by the people I protected and seeing my own best friend who didn't do anything about it! I could never accept it! I am not willing to die seeing Rowan being successful even though he was the one who concluded with the aliens and killed my entire team!" Ethan Mendoza Wolford looked calm but his fist was already clenched which revealed his true emotions.

"Okay I will help you." Ethan said looking at the person who got the same name as him.

"Thank you sir." Ethan Mendoza Wolford sincerely said.

Ethan nodded, after sending away Ethan Mendoza Wolford, Ethan asked system 005: "Uncle Ethan Mendoza Wolford's ancestors were me, right ?"

[Yes he is that's why I also accepted this mission. He came from the second world which has now become an interstellar world.] System 005 truthfully said.

"That kid has such a tragic fate, I just hope for his next life to be happy without the troubles of the children of heaven. So will my grandson see the whole process of my task?"

[No, he can only see the final result but please remember these two things because it's very different from the mission we used to do.] System 005 said.

"What is it?" Ethan asked.

[First you must die at the time and date that child died. Second the child's character is serious and cold, he always follows the rules of the military. You must not be out of character because once you make a violation of those two, you will be sent off immediately. Leaving that mortal world as a mission failure and would get punished. Do you understand?] System 005 seriously reminded him.

"Okay I understand." Ethan said then he added: "Let's go uncle."