chapter 12

Ethan still felt Yuri's thoughts, and hastily added: "But alcohol is not allowed, we can only drink tea. I can't drink alcohol again."

"Okay..."

Ethan holds Yuki's hand and slowly walks forward.

Yuki secretly glanced at the man who was pulling him forward, the fear in his eyes dissipated and some happiness appeared on his troubled heart.

The others went home, leaving only Ethan and him.

Yuki blankly stared at the hand that was being held, he was very surprised that he didn't have the slightest urge to shake it off like before.

If it was in the past, let alone holding hands, even if Ethan touched the corner of his clothes, he would try to hold back his disgusted for a long time.

Now that he changed, he doesn't dislike him at all. What's going on? What's wrong with him?

"Wife I'm going to wash my hands first you can put my things on the table." Ethan let go of Yuki's hand and gently whispered to him.

Yuki obediently nodded.

..............................

After dinner, Yuki took out a new set of sleepers from somewhere and handed them to Ethan.

"My wife did this for me?"

Ethan is not at all surprised by Yuki's ingenuity but he is a little happy that his wife actually made him a new set of slippers.

"Well you can change it first to see if it fits. If there is something wrong, I will change the size."

Yuki's ears turned red when Ethan saw it and he hurriedly lowered his eyes and gently whispered: "Thank you."

Ethan smiled and nodded, then went to the back of the house with hot water.

After washing he put on the new clothes and he also wore his new slippers, Ethan who was already handsome, looked like a handsome manly scholar now.

Yuki was a little dazed, then abruptly turned his head away but the red tips of his ears revealed his thoughts at this moment.

Ethan sat on the edge of the kang while wiping his wet long hair, Ethan physic is much better than others so he clearly saw Yuki's expression even though it is dark.

"Wife I want to go to the City tomorrow, I'm afraid I won't be able to come back, can you stay at home alone?"

As soon as Ethan finished speaking, Yuri's face tightened.

"Why do you want to go to such a far place?" Yuki was obviously a little nervous when he asked this question, his hands clenched his sleeves tightly and dared not let go.

But he still wants to ask, why on earth does his husband want to go to the city, is there something he wants to buy that cannot be bought in the Town? Or he thinks he is such a useless person and wants to sell him now......

Seeing the worry in Yuki's eyes, Ethan hurriedly explained: "I found a lot of good things in the mountains today, and I was afraid that the town couldn't afford to buy them for a high price so I wanted to go to the City to sell it there."

"What good things can there be inside the mountains?" Yuki immediately relaxed when he heard that it was not what he thought.

Ethan took the oil lamp and dragged Yuki to the table when he saw a big ginseng on the table, Yuki was also taken aback.

"Wife do you know these things?"

From Yuki's expression, it can be seen that he has definitely seen ginseng before. Perhaps he also knows the price of it.