chapter 1.

Under his shade.
#1

Sharon looked as her husband,Bonga gave her the last stroke then collapsed on top of her.his soft d*ck layed down.she looked at him frustrated as he turned snoring.He was always embarrassed after sex,their sex life wasn't always like this,where it went wrong she also doesn't know.

She got off the bed taking her phone with.She stepped in the bathroom and locked the door before unlocking her phone going straight to Google.

"Ebony girl getting fu*ked"She searched.she looked as the guys big d*ck ravished the girls nunu.her pu**y started throbbing as she crossed her legs together before placing he hand on her bean massaging it.she breathed heavily as her blood rushed through and her eyes rolled and before she could do anything a wave of orgasm hit her.she rolled her eyes moaning silently.

Sharon:Sh*t.

Nothing could compare to the pleasure she was feeling.seconds later she cleaned her self up before heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

*

"Sweetheart" her husband said from behind.sharon turned with a smile on her face.despite all his failures in the bedroom this men was everything she has ever dreamt off.She still couldn't believe that of all girls he chose her.yes he had his flaws which she wouldn't go into detail discussing but he was the best.

Sharon:Morning, here is your break fast and lunch.
Bonga:(glanced at his watch)uhh I'm already late,I have a early meeting.I will just take the lunch.
Sharon:Okay.
Bonga:I might come back late,I have back to back meetings and I don't know...
Sharon:You don't have to explain, you are doing all this for us.i understand.

She said with a smile on her face.as always,he kissed her cheek then rushed out.

**

The same morning, Thandiwe waved at her daughter as she ran into the school premises.She looked as other parents dropped their kids off,with their shining shoes and well ironed uniform.her heart broke as she thought of her daughter's worn our shoes.This was the hard part about parenting,it was easy for the father to just neglect his child and live life like nothing happened but it wouldn't be the same if she did what her dead beat baby daddy is doing.

"Malini amagwinga"

A question she was asked everyday by almost the same people.one thing she has learnt with working with kids was to always maintain her cool.she turned to the grade 1 girl with a smile.

Thandiwe:R1.50 baby.

This was how she made a living, yes she didn't make a lot but she was able to get there and also buy her daughter some basic things.Never had she imagined her life would be like this after varsity.she feels like she wasted her parent's money.Made things worse by falling pregnant.just after she told him she is pregnant, everything changed and he vanished into thin air. if you ever see her with a man,chop her head.no actually chop her leg so she can live with the pain of her stupidity.

In no time,her two 20 litre buckets that were filled were now empty and she was heading back home.

**

At the doctor's office,Bonga looked at the doctor nervously as he placed the brown envelope infront of him.

His doctor looked at him feeling sorry.no man deserves to go through what he was going.he has dealt with many patients dealing with the same problem but with this one,the whole thing was emotional because he was young.having to break such news was more painful that sad.

Doctor:Morning, here are your results.
Bonga:Okay.
Doctor:You can open them.

Bongs opened the envelope then read through the paper inside.he barely understood a thing.

Doctor:You have a disorder called peyronies disease.a disorder in which scar link tissue called plaque forms under the skin of a penis,the male organ used for urination and sex.the plague builds up inside the penis.in the thick elastic membrane called the tunica aibuginea,the tunica aibuginea that helped keep the penis stiff during an erection has died down.

The possibility of not having an erection on it's own gave him chest pains.

Doctor:I'm afraid this disorder has led to penile cancer.

He felt his throat block.his father died from this cancer.his eyes filled with tears and he looked up trying to stop them from falling.history was repeating itself.at least his father did not know untill his last day.he took a deep breath then looked down.

Bonga:Is there a way we can cure it.
Doctor:The cancer has Already spread out.hense the weight loss and lack of long erection.
Bonga:So I'm going to die.
Doctor:Your chances of surviving are very slim .but as per procedure we have to do the operation.There are forms that you need to sign.
Bonga:Okay.

He said.the doctor wrote him a prescription before he stepped out heading to the pharmacy.minutes later he stepped out if the hospital dialing his brother.Nkosi.

Bonga:Hello.
Nkosi:Bafo?.
Bonga:I just found out I have penile cancer.
Nkosi:Nice one.
Bonga:(Swallowed hard)I'm serious.
Nkosi:(Heart skipped)Stop playing like that.
Bonga:I'm 15 minutes away from your place.Let me pass by.
Nkosi:Okay.

He hung up then drove off with his heavy heart.exacly 15 minutes later he pulled up in his brother's yard.

Nkosi:What's going on.

Bonga handed him the envelope as they stepped in the house.Nkosi read through,his heart pounding.the thought of losing his little brother was more scary.

Bonga:Maybe this is my karma,for running away and leaving my child.
Nkosi:What do you mean,which child.
Bonga:Remember Thandiwe?I have a child with her.
Nkosi:We don't do that.
Bonga:Lately I have been thinking about my child a lot.now knowing there is a high possibility of me losing my life makes things worse.i want to fix things with her.
Nkosi:Does your wife know?.
Bonga:She doesn't, and she won't know it anytime soon.
Nkosi:You want to destroy that peaceful women you have there.if you want your Things to go well please talk to your wife first.she deserves that little respect.

Bonga sighed listening to his brother.it was easy to say it.They have been wanting a child for so long and coming with the news that he already has a child will break her beyond.he just wasn't going to tell her.for peace sake.
.
.