chapter 19.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#19.

Doctor:Time of death 18:45.

"Noooooooooooo"Sivu screams out.

My ears are blocked,I feel my chest closing up on me before passing out.

Nkosi Balanced her and held her up before she could hit her head on the ground before rushing out with her.Sivu followed after them.

**

Meanwhile Bonga in his world,he looks around the white and green beautiful area.The grass is so green,the fresh air is breathtaking.He takes a deep breath as he felt his heart at peace.

He looks up as he feels a peaceful presence next to him.Its KHUMALO,his Father.

Bonga:Baba.
Khumalo:Khumalo.
Bonga:am I really dead.
Khumalo:The decision is yours at this point.
Bonga:I don't understand.
Khumalo:Looking at what you left behind,do you think you did everything Okay and in a right manner?.
Bonga:(sighs)No.
Khumalo:I think that only answers my question.
Bonga:How,I don't have the power to go back.i have been trying that for the past months.
Khumalo:What you left behind Does not allow me to accept you here or does not allow you to be here,you need to rights your wrongs.
Bonga:But how when I'm already here,I have to be there to do all that.
Khumalo:Why are you here.
Bonga:
Khumalo:Go back.
Bonga:How?

Khumalo turns and walks away.

Bonga:Baba.

He call her out loud.

"Baba"he screams at him again until he disappears into what he can't describes seems like.

***

The nurse moves closer holding a white cloth.She quickly moves back losing her balance before falling down.

The family turned and looked at her.

Nurse:I....he moved his hand.
Doctor:Please move outside guys.

Bonga moved his body stiffening and jerking off his arms and legs,he started moving up and down.

Doctor:He is having a seizer attack,everyone out.

LUYOLO JACENI.

I just woke up from a long nap.I feel better now than ealier.I take my phone from the side drawer before switching it on and there is zero message from Nolu.She blue ticked me,at least she saw them.

It's now 20:00.I know she is a early person so she probably asleep now or preparing to do so.

"Good night,I love you and I will do everything in my power to show you"i send the text before tossing my phone to the side.

The bedroom door opens and Nelisa walks in wearing her short night dress.

Me:Nelisa I'm not in the mood.
Nelisa:Luyolo I'm done begging you,if you don't do this then I'm going to tell the parents what's going on.
Me:Then you also lose.
Nelisa:Not more than you though.
Me:You've never pushed the matter of having a baby this much.I feel like there is something you are hiding,this is not about pleasing my parents anymore.

She looks down before looking up again.

Me:What are you hiding?.
Nelisa:I'm just asking for a child from my god damn husband,I don't see anything suspicious with that.Just give me a child, is that too much to ask for?...argggg man.

She says before turning slamming the door on her way out.Okay,this one is up so something and whatever it is ,is not good.

NKOSI KHUMALO.

We have been waiting outside for more than an hour now.Thandiwe took Thando home.

Ma'khumalo:Good is looking over us,My child is alive.

She says my years welling down.The door finally opens and the doctor walks out,he has this huge smile on his face making me relieved.

Doctor:He is alive like never before.This has never happened in our hospital,this is a miracle.
Sivu:Praise the lord...can we see him.
Me:Sivu.

She looks at me before taking a sit down.I don't know how many time I've talked to her about how she should controll her behavior around my family,especially my mother.

Doctor:He is requesting for his wife.
Nkosi:She is also good, I just checked on her.I think we should let her rest ,she is still in disbelief.Can I see him.
Doctor:Only you please,I need him to Rest as much as he can.

I nod before following after him.His eyes are wide open.he looks like a walking mess with the beard that has grown out.he turns and looks at me before turning back facing the other side.

Me:Don't ever do that to me Bafo,don't ever scare me like that.

I say,he turns again and smiles.

Bonga:I'm not that weak,I can't die in the first attempt.

He says.his voice is still low and a little bit shaky.

Bonga:Where is my wife?.
.
.
.