chapter 40.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#40.

GABISILE.

Nelisa will be buried here at home.Thats not up for discussion because she was married.

Reality kicks in as the prayer women walk in.she is really gone.her children are running around the yard happily,Over edited over having so many guests.if only they knew that their mother is gone.

I quickly place the tray I was holding down as I see Mbuso walking in.he looks lost from far.I hurry to him before he gets in any further.

Me:You are not allowed here,Please go.

Mbuso:So it's True?.

Me:Yes Mbuso,we lost her.Im sorry but please leave.

Mbuso:Oh my goodness.

He says before bending down,he looked at me.

Mbuso:Please tell me you are joking(Voice trembled)She was pregnant ,carrying my child.

Me:I know,we are all in disbelief.

Mbuso:I loved her, I love her and(sighed)The last time I saw her,she was angry and disappointed I.....I just need one last chance so i can make things right.

I don't know what to say to him. Ngobes's car drives in.he looks at us then steps out before walking over,his eyes stuck on Mbuso.this does not look good.

Ngobese:Ndodana.

Mbuso puts his hands together respectfully then turns before going away.he did good.ngobese looks at me.

Ngobese:Was Nelisa really with that boy?.

Me:Yes.

Ngobese:(sighs)Okay.

He says Then walks inside.I can only imagine what he's going through.Luyolo drives in after a few minutes.I walk over as he steps out.it must be hard on him.

Me:Ohh buti warm.

I say as I hug him.

Me:Be Okay.

He nods before stepping in the house.

LUYOLO JACENI.

I'm glad I found both my father and Ngobese here.The deadly stares I'm getting from my dad are not of this world.he is only letting me be because Ngobese is here.

Jaceni:Nelisa was married,she will be buried here.

Ngobese:I understand.

He says Then steps out.im now left alone with Jaceni in his study.

Jaceni:I thought I made it clear that I don't ever want to see you in my yard.

Me:Don't you think cutting me off financially is enough?...now you want to keep me away from my children?you don't have that right.

Jaceni:Watch me do it.

Me:I see respecting you has opened a room for you to think you can controll my life and have the upper hand.You won't ever keep me away from my kids,if it means going to court then so be it,you are not even their guardian legally,my name is on their birth certificate so you don't stand any chance.

Jaceni:Don't talk to me like that.

Me:I'm trying so hard to respect you but you are making it so hard.Now for your sake,you will let me bury Nelisa in peace then after that we will talk about the arrangements when it comes to my kids.

I stand up with him still looking at me.I hope he understands.

SHARON KHUMALO.

Bonga hasn't said anything about moving out which means I will have to move.

I have started looking for houses to buy.I don't want anything much,just a three bedroom house,for me,mpilo and guests. I don't see my self getting another child or even getting married,Bonga has taught me a lot.

"Penny for your thoughts"i look up,it's Sivu.how did she get here?.

Sivu:I tried knocking with no reply so i decided to get in,I'm sorry.

Me:It's Okay.

Sivu:I heard about the Divorce,it must be so hard.

This girl!!!

Me:I'm Okay,I'm the one who filed for it after all.

Sivu:I never thought you and Bonga would divorce,you were so in love.I am actually sad because you were one of the couples I looked up to.

Me:It's fine.All the good things comes to an end I guess.

Sivu:Not all Sana,I can never imagine life without Nkosi.Yuu I'd die.

I look at her as she goes on and on.i did say that there is something wrong with this girl.

Sivu:I Now he has ruined that slightest chance of having you back.U Bonga naye.I really don't blame you.

Me:What slightest chance?.

Sivu:I...you don't know?.

Me:Know what?.

Sivu:I don't think it's my place to tell you this and I don't.....

Me:Sivu..just talk.

Sivu:I didn't say anything but....Bonga slept with Thandiwe.

She says.Im not hurt,Not even a bit.im just disappointed in Thandiwe for letting a man who left her pregnant to play her again.This is so low of her and as for Bonga,I have no words for him.

Me:Oh.

Sivu:The biggest betrayal comes from those you trust the most.who would've thought?..I knew there was something with that girl,who knows,maybe they long started and she has the nerve to smile and laugh with you.

Me:I don't care who Bonga sleeps with,it's his baby Mama after all ,it was bound to happen.

Sivu:Yuuu ntombi, I thought you would want us to pay her a visit.

Me:Pay her a visit for what?....is this what you came here for?

Sivu:Whoo I am not the bad person here.

Me:Just go,I want to rest.

Sivu:It's fine I will leave,but if you ever feel like teaching her a lesson ,call me.

She says Then steps out.I can't wait for the Divorce to be finalised.This has to be the worst year of my life.

A WEEK LATER.
.
.