chapter 50.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#50.

MONTHS LATER.

LUYOLO JACENI.

My cleansing ceremony came after Ngobese's burial.he is really gone and I heard that Ma'ngobese was arrested for Nelisa's dearth.Till to date,I don't understand why she had to kill her daughter.

I finally moved in with Noluthando in her new house.I ended up telling her about the Company and the joy she had can never be explained.Im just glad that things are going well between us.

We are planning on getting married after the child is born ,then move to a new place.

Nolu:Move this side.

She says,we are now 8 months pregnant and I swear if this baby does not come out anytime soon I will die because if she is not crying then she is having crazy cravings or does not want me by her side at all. If this is what pregnancy does to women then I would advise my fellow brothers to not get theirs pregnant.

Nolu:This baby is tiring me,I can't wait for her to get here.

Me:Who said it's a girl?.

Nolu:I can feel it.

We both don't know the gender yet,we decided that we want it to be a surprise.i honestly don't care what the gender is.

Nolu:Do you think your parents will love Me?.

She has been asking me this question for a week now,I don't know how many times I've told her that yes they will.

Me:I think you already know the answer to that question.

Nolu:Babe,I've never been introduced so i don't know how to feel or act.

Me:(Smiled)I guess I'm the special guy.

Nolu:(sighed)That's not the point,will they love Me?...your kids.oh my god your  kids..

Me:(Laughed)Babe just relax Okay.My kids are well mannered,they love anyone who treats them good.I know that caring is in your blood baby so they will love you and guess what,they have been longing to meet you.

Nolu:Really?...oh My god, I'm getting emotional.

There we go again.

Me:Don't cry baby.

SHARON KHUMALO.

The divorce got finalised yesterday and I'm proud to say that it has been a peaceful journey.I am officially free and not married anymore,it feels good I won't lie.

"Are we still on for today?" A text from Zolani.

Well ,there is really nothing much happening between me and him. Except that he has been supportive and understanding through this whole divorce journey.

"Of course "I reply back.

Today is finally the day that I introduce him to mpilo ,as my friend obviously,I will also get to meet his son in a good way. I don't know what the world has for me as a single women but i can't wait for it.

****

Mbuso read the contract for the last time through before signing each and every single page which required him to.

He shook hands with Jaceni as his heart filled with joy.

Jaceni:Your father is proud,where ever he is.

Mbuso:Thank you for the opportunity.

Jaceni:You should thank your father my boy.Im also looking forward to working with you.