chapter 21.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#21.

THE SAME EVENING.

SHARON KHUMALO.

I layed my head on Bonga's lap.We are waiting for Sivu to come with mpilo.I don't even know why they gave him my Child.That women bores me to the core.

Bonga:What are you thinking about?.
Me:How life would be without you.

Despite all the mistakes he made,he is human before all that.

Bonga:Everything is now over.
Me:I'm glad.
Bonga:Also,please forgive me for ever......
Me:Everything is in the past now,I long forgave you.
Bonga:
Me:Thandiwe did a really good job with Thando,she is a well mannered child with zero disrespect.you can't miss all that.
Bonga:I really hope we pass through this.I would love us to go for Marriage counseling.
Me:(coughed)
Bonga:Are you Okay?
Me:You just woke up and I think it's still too early to discuss such.You need to focus on your healing.
Bonga:True.

"Look who's awake,yeyyy daddy"Sivu says as she walked in holding mpilo who  holding his toy laughing out loud at Sivu who was making funny funny faces.

Sivu:Hello family.Welcome back to the world Sbali,you really scared us,what happened deserves to be broadcasted and...
Me:Thank you Sivu.
Sivu:Oh..
Me:Yes ,for bringing mpilo.Thank you.
Sivu:Oh no problem my darling.Bye boy boy.

She kisses mpilo on the cheek before walking out.Bongas eyes are stuck on mpilo.I swear it's like I'm not in the room.

Me:Here.

I say handing the child over.its the huge smile on his face and the love in his eyes.

Bonga:I can't believe I lost out all the pregnancy journey,the child birth.
Me:don't be so hard on yourself,your mother and brother have been doing a very great job when it comes to supporting Mpilo.
Bonga:I just wish I was there.
Me:You are here now and you will make up for the time you lost.
.
.