chapter 10.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#10.

NKOSI KHUMALO.

I just got off the call with Bonga,he just told me that Sharon was admitted.For his sake o hope he has nothing to do with it.

Sivu just walked in and she is in a very good mood,she should've been long back considering the fact that her outing with Sharon long ended.She makes her way to me with her hands wide open for a hug.

Me:You are in a good mood.
Sivu:(Smiled)I am just happy.
Me:Happy about what?.
Sivu:About life itself.
Me:Okay.
Sivu:The drama that happened at the spa today.Sharon found out about Bonga's Child.
Me:What?...how.
Sivu:By the look of things,Bonga took his baby mama and child on a spa date.He just walked in after they were done.i think he wanted to pay or something Then boom his child calls Daddy.You should've seen his face when he noticed Sharon was in the same room.
Me:(Sighed)I long told Bonga to tell his wife about this...
Sivu:The drama that is about to happen in the Khumalo family,I'm waiting for it.
Me:Why does it seem like you are happy about everything that is happening.
Sivu:I'm not happy,I'm just saying.Babe you know i love drama and......
Me:Babe come on,This might end their marriage and wena you are happy about it?
Sivu:Why are you so worked up?...it's not like the end of their marriage is the end of ours.
Me:Can we just stop talking about this.
Sivu:Okay.
Me:Where are you coming from?...Bonga just called me,they are at the hospital.Sharon got admitted.
Sivu:(Heart skipped)What happened.
Me:He didn't go into detail.His secrets are probably the reason.Change into something warm we have to go and find out.
Sivu:Okay,Please tell mom that I will fetch the kids tomorrow.Sharon needs us.

She says then walk towards the bedroom.

BONGA KHUMALO.

I have been waiting outside the ward for more than an hour now and it feels like forever.I only told Nkosi.I don't even know where to start with my mother but eventually, I have to tell her.

Thandiwe has been calling me non stop and I guess me not answering is not telling her enough. It rings again and it's still her,I let it ring untill it stops.

"Your child wants to talk to you"she sents the message immediately when the phone stops ringing.Nkosi and Sivu came Rushing over.I stand up as they get closer we both bump shoulders.

Nkosi:He Bafo,what happened.
Me:She was losing a lot of blood that's all I can say right now.
Sivu:Did you guys have a fight?.
Me:No.
Nkosi:What is the doctor saying?.
Me:No one has came yet,it's been an hour already and nothing from them.
Nkosi:Be strong.she will be Okay.

He says assuring me.I also don't want to think of the worst,I will just remain positive.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

Lisa:Yeah,I think I'm now Okay.
Me:You think.
Lisa:No I'm Okay....eish this child will send me to my early grave.
Me:We still have so many months to go girl.
Lisa:I know.

The door opens and Simphiwe walks in holding his text book.He is a walking mess.His tie is off,his t shirt looks like it just came out of a horse's mouth.he must be really tired.

Simphiwe:Sanbona.
Me:Ya.
Lisa:hey,I will prepare bathing water for you.You look tired.
Simphiwe:Thank you.

Lisa stands up and goes to the kitchen.it can never be me,I even tired of telling her to stop acting like Simphiwe's wife.he  looks her way before taking a stack of money from his pocket.

Simphiwe:Here,you will see what to do with it.

I quickly snatch it from his hand.

Me:Simphiwe.So much money,where did you get it from?.
Simphiwe:There is a piece job that I have been working on the past few weeks ans I got paid today.
Me:How much is this.
Simphiwe:R3000.
Me:Simphiwe what kind of job pays you someone's monthly salary?.
Simphiwe:I was helping these other guys with plumbing, you know I'm good with it.

I'm not convinced.what kind of plumbing were they doing?unless they got a contract.how much did those guys get if he got 3k.

Me:I really hope you are not doing something illegal,something you shouldn't be doing.
Simphiwe:Relax Sis wami. I wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize my freedom.I wouldn't hurt you and Lisa like that.
Me:What is y'alls plan vele,you will get married.
Simphiwe:(Smiles)Definitely.
Me:Rhaaa,you think marriage is a child's play.Please don't hurt her.

He nods his head then head to his bedroom with a smile.The burning smell reminds me that I'm cooking.i quickly switch off the stove as my phone rings.its an unsaved number.

Me:Hello?.
Voice:Hello,may I speak to miss Noluthando Ndlovu?.
Me:Speaking.
Voice:Great then.Im calling from City power.You came for an interview 3 weeks back.You are requested to come by on Friday.

God can it be what I'm thinking about.

Voice:Will you be able to come?.
Me:Uhmm  yes yes i will come,thank you so much thank you.
Voice:Do make it on time.i will send you the details after this phone call.Thank you.

She says then hung up. I don't want to get over excited,the way my heart is beating,I can feel it.

Me:Thank you lord.

BONGA KHUMALO.

The door finally opens and the doctor walks out.

Doctor:Sharon KHUMALO.

I quickly stand up facing him.

Me:Here,I'm her husband.I....is she Okay?.
Doctor:I need you to calm down Mr Khumalo.
Me:I'm Okay.
Doctor:Is there any close family member you can call?.
Me:What's going on Doctor?
Doctor:Is there any...
Me:My brother is here...he went out to..oh here he comes.

I say as Nkosi walks over with Sivu behind him.

Me:Doctor can you please tell us what's going on.
Doctor:I'm sorry but we.....

"Nooooooo Not Sharon"Sivu screams crying before throwing her self down before the doctor could finish what he was about to say.
.
.
.
.