chapter 31.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#31.

LUYOLO JACENI.

Nelisa:I am Pregnant Luyolo you can't leave me

She says making me turn.

Gabisile:Njani when Luyolo is not the father.

Silence fills the room.Gabisile has no idea on how I'm proud of her right now.

Ma'Jaceni:Gabisile uthini?.
Nelisa:She is lying.

She says walking over to me.Now that Gabisile said it,it is clear that she is pregnant.This girl is really sick,where has she been hiding all this madness all these years.She holds both my hands looking at me straight in the eyes.

Nelisa:Luyolo you know me,You can't leave me.

I break away from her grip before looking at my mother.

Me:Would you still blame when I say I want to divorce?...do you know see the kind of daughter in law you have?.
Ma'Jaceni:How do you know the child you are carrying is not yours,This is your wife Luyolo,She was with you a few weeks back....if you are not the father, the who is it?
Me:I don't even remember the last time Nelisa and I shared the bed,she knows it pretty well.You can ask her.If there is one person who knows about the child she is carrying paternity it's her.
Ma'Jaceni:Mayeee.

She says before placing both her hands on top of her head.Ngobese stands up, not removing his stare from Nelisa.

Nelisa:(Shook her head)No no he is lying,Luyolo stop lying.We were together day before I came back this side,That's when I got pregnant.
Me:We can do a DNA test.Even though we would be wasting our own time and money and putting the child's life at risk when you know exactly well who the father of that baby is.
Gabisile:Nelisa knows exactly well that Luyolo is not the father.What were you all expecting here,That this arranged marriage will work,bakithi this is not 1950.
Me:Thank you sisi wami.

I say before opening the main door.I did what I came here for,what happens now Happens.I have to book in a hotel ,I won't sleep here tonight.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

It's been more than an hour since we started.I didn't think we would've done this much in a such a short space of time but yeah we did.

Andile:Move this side.

He says before placing the mattress on the base.I take a sit before laying down.

Andile:Done.
Me:Thank you,Come this side.

I say leading the way to The TV room.A knock on the door stops me from my tracks.

Andile:I think that's mine.

he says before walking towards the door.There is a guy outside holding a paper bag.They talk briefly before he signs.He takes the takeaway then closes the door.

Andile:(Smiled)I ordered something for us,noticed that you don't have any food.
Me:Oh that is so thoughtful of you,Thank you.Let me dish up.

I say and he gives me the food before taking a sit down.I take out two plates from the box before dishing up.A full chicken and rice from Pedro's restaurant is enough to close off this day.

Andile:Thank you.

He says as I hand him the plate.We both eat in a comfortable silence,Minutes later I took the plates back to the kitchen.

Andile:Maybe I should take my laptop and we watch a movie.

He says behind me,I quicky turn startled.When did he get here.

Me:Hey...I don't think that's a good idea,I mean it's been a long tiring day and I just need a warm bath and my bed.

Andile:(Smile)Next time?.
Me:Uhh maybe.

I say before breaking away from his stare.he places his hand on my chin before turning my face to him.

Andile:Why are you shy suddenly.I need a straight answer.Next time?.
Me:I..I'm really not sure bu...

He brings his face closer to mine before giving me a soft kiss

What sounds like my ringtone sounds out loud from the couch.

Me:I need to get that.

I say before moving away from him.Its Luyolo,just seeing his name flashing up on my screen makes me feel bad about myself,I'm a cheater.

Me:Hey.
Luyolo:(Softly)It's all over now,we can finally be together.

Someone clears their throat behind me,Andile.

Me:Uhh Luyolo,let me call you back.

I say before hanging.

Andile:You still haven't answered me.
Me:I think it's Time for you to go.Not in a bad way but...
Andile:You don't have to explain yourself.Have a good night.

He says before pecking my cheek.

****

Meanwhile back in Eastern Cape,Nelisa looked down still crying,The disappointment on her father's face made everything worse.

Ma'ngobese:What are you doing to me kodwa mtanami?.
Gabisile:ey Kodwa friend,This is the chance to finally be with the love of your life.
Ma'Jaceni:What Love of her life?.
Gabisile:Oh,I mean The father of her child,Mbuso.

She says,Ngobese looks up immediately at the mention of the name.Ma'jaceni looks at Nelisa and claps her hand disappointed.

Ngobese:Which Mbuso?
Gabisile:ew Nkosi yami,I'm sorry for breaking your hearts bazali bami but Nelisa has been dating Mbuso before she even got married to Luyolo.
Ngobese:(sighed)Which Mbuso.
Gabisile:Ohh Mbuso Dlamini if I'm not mistaken.Nelisa Khuluma phela wathula nje.

Ngobese placed his hand on his chest as he felt it close up on him.It can't be the Mbuso that he is thinking about.His chest closed up on him before he passed out.

Ma'ngobese:Haibo Baba.
.
.