chapter 24.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#24.

NELISA.

Hopefully after the phone call I had with mother things will be better.I trust her to knock some sense into Luyolo's head.

Now that I'm feeling better I have decided to clean the house.At least I'm sure that he doesn't live with anywomen with the way this house Is dirty.There is so much dust everywhere.

I start by taking down the curtains before soaking them.There is soft music playing,just the right music for a Sunday.

The door opens roughly,I quickly turn,it's Luyolo geez.He walks over to me before grabbing me by neck,he pins me against the fridge.I can't even scream because the grip is too tight.

Luyolo:Don't test me Nelisa.

I shook my head with tears rolling down my cheeks,calling his mom wasn't such a good idea.He let's go of my neck and I fall down coughing.

Me:(Teary)Luyolo?.
Luyolo:Don't ever shit on me like that do you hear me?..when did we start involving parents in all this?Did you see my calling a meeting on you when I found out you are still dating that little boyfriend of yours...I need you out of my house by the end of Today.

He says then clicks his tounge,I'm still touching my throat.I don't want to piss him off even more.Luyolo has never been violence when it comes to me,he is actually not a violent person so i don't know what's happening with him.

I have to leave this place as soon as yesterday.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

I just dropped off Simphiwe and his family and I'm on my way to The pharmacy.As much as I would love to carry his child the time is not right,also the baggage that comes with the father Is something I wouldn't want to deal with even when I'm bored.

There is a traffic this side and I don't think these cars will be moving anytime soon,the heatness is making everything worse. I'm just glad that I'm not rushing any where.

The Windows on the car next to mine roll down making me turn.Its a man,he has glasses on which makes him more cute,he waves at me and I wave back with a smile on my face,some women's wombs are blessed,such a handsome man.

The car infront of mine moves and I follow after rolling up the Windows,I don't want any temptations.The traffic is over and I turn left on the first short left heading to the pharmacy.

NKOSI KHUMALO.

This week has been rough on me.With Bonga sickness I can't say I had a good rest.I was supposed to go and see him today but Sivu suggested that she will go since well I have a busy day.

Sivu walks in the house before slamming the door behind her back.That was too fast.She throws herself on the couch.

Me:That was fast.
Sivu:I didn't see him.
Me:Why?.
Sivu:Arggg I'm just not In the mood.
Me:Babe you left the house saying you are going to check on Bonga which was a good thing because he needs our best support then you come back telling me you didn't see him because you are not in the mood?You shouldn't have left the house in the first place.
Sivu:I just got bored by Sharon.
Me:Sharon again?.
Sivu:No that women bores me,she act like the world revolves around her,can you believe she told Thandiwe ,the mother of Bonga's first born not to see Bonga untill she gets there.i mean who does that . So how was I supposed to just go in and see Bonga without Madams permission?.
Me:In everything that you said I don't get the part why you didn't check on Bonga like you said.
Sivu:Apparently Sharon is the key to Bonga's ward,if she is not there then no one can get in.
Me:Did she say that to you?.
Sivu:It's clear that...
Me:No I'm just asking a simple question,did she say that to you?.
Sivu:No but..
Me:There is no but,This little unnecessary hate you have for Sharon needs to end.Sharon has never done anything bad to you so i don't get why you are acting like this.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

"Thank you"

The lady at the pharmacy says before handing me a pack of morning afters.I make my way out heading straight to my car.My phone rings as I get.

Me:Luyolo?.
Luyolo:Sthandwa sami.
Me:Stop acting like everything is Okay...And what you did at church don't ever do it.
Luyolo:(Chuckles)You didn't stop me mos.
Me:You are never serious yazi.
Luyolo:May the almighty lord bless us.Our child will be one blessed child,Imagine being made in the house if lord.
Me:I'm taking morning afters.
Luyolo:Please don't take them.
Me:I'm taking them and I'm giving you exactly 3 months to get your things together or else this arrangement will be over.
Luyolo:So we are still on?.
Me:No Luyolo and stop calling me and sending me text messages.i am taking a break from you and how long that break takes depends on you.
Luyolo:Just don't drink the morning afters.
Me:Bye Luyolo.

I say then hung up.I look at the packet of pills on my hand before taking out two and gulping them down with water.I am not about to bring a child in this kind of situation.

The car from ealier parks next to me again.Was this guy following Me?he steps out wearing his coat,he turns his head and immediate lock eyes with mine.He walks over,I should've drove off the minute I got the pills.

Him:My lady?.
Me:Hey.
Him:You are everywhere I'm at.
Me:
Him:Andile.

He says with his hand up for a shake.

Andile:This is the part where you are supposed to tell me yours.
Me:Noluthando.
Andile:Nice meeting you Noluthando.say this.

He takes out his wallet before handing me a card.

Andile:Maybe we can do lunch some day.See you.

He hands me the card then walks in the pharmacy.Looking at this business card,he is the owner of this pharmacy,he did quiet well for himself considering the fact that he looks young.I let out a deep breath before throwing the card off through the window and driving off.
.
.