chapter 16.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#16.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

I ended up signing the papers because this guy was pestering me about knocking off,can't he see that I'm in shock I mean who buys a car for a fuck buddy,well I consider by self as one because there is nothing more than that.

The car is now parked outside.i called the guy who drove me here to drive it out.i have been calling Luyolo and he is not answering his phone.I want to understand what this means,did he make a mistake or what and even on that phone call,he sounded like someone who didn't know where I was going.

Me:Please take me to Luyolo.

This guy is scary ,I wasn't lying about that.

Him:No.
Me:What?....Why?.
Him:I was just waiting for you to recollect your self so i can leave.You are now okay and I'm going.

He says before taking out the baby's bag from his car.

Me:No,I will not be able to drive this car.
Him:Why not,it's nothing big.It is manageable.

It's a Volkswagen polo hatch 85kw and it's a big thing to me,he can't just say it's nothing big.

He looks at me one last time before getting in his car and driving off.I can't believe I'm stuck in this place alone.

Lwazi is sleeping yet again.Its getting dark and I should get going.The way I'm driving this car slow, I swear I will get home tomorrow.

SHARON KHUMALO.

Thandiwe finally agreed to bringing Thando to the hospital,we've decided to take them tomorrow.

Thando is with Nkosi and I don't know how it will work out.I will have to go there and fetch her tomorrow.

This house is so lonely.At times like this,I miss home.The ping sound from my phone indicating a message had me going through my phone.Its a message from The doctor.

"Good evening Mrs Khumalo,you are kindly requested to come at the hospital tomorrow at 13:00

Warm regards
Doctor TC Chauke"

I think i already know what this meeting will be about.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

Simphiwe is busy moving around my car impressed.i don't even know how to explain where I got this car.

Simphiwe:Sisi stop playing,is this really your car?.
Me:Yes.

Luyolo is still not answering my texts nor phone calls.I swear if it was not late I would go to his place.

Simphiwe:Can I take it for a spin.
Me:No.
Simphiwe:Come on.
Me:No Simphiwe you don't even have the rights to drive.
Simphiwe:I don't have to have a licence to be able to drive.
Me:Did you hear what you just said,it doesn't make sense.
Simphiwe:You know,it can turn out that I'm a better driver than you.
Me:But I have the licence.
Simphiwe:That doesn't make you a good driver Sisi.

He says.My mind is not here,All I'm thinking about is Luyolo.You know What?...fu*k the time,I'm going to his place.

Me:I have to go somewhere,Please step out.
Simphiwe:Haibo late kanje?.
Me:Yeah,I will be back now now.

Because if I don't go,I won't be able to sleep.

LUYOLO JACENI.

I have been ignoring Noluthando's calls and texts simply because I don't know what to say to her.

Our thing started as a no strings attached kind of thing untill started falling for her.I love her so much I won't lie but that won't change the fact that I'm married.

We all know that behind every successful man there is a women.On my case it depended on where the women was coming from.

I got married to Nelisa ngobese immediately after graduating,that was the terms of taking over my father's company.At that time it did not seem like a big deal because I told my self that I would learn to love her.

Nelisa came to visit me here in joburg,she permanently stays in Eastern Cape with my parents.I know she has someone there which also makes it easy for me to have one over here and it is one thing we agreed on.

We have been in a loveless marriage for 6 years with 2 kids.Nelisa knows that and she knows what will happen if we divorce.

"Your parents want another grandchild"

This is what bores me about Nelisa,When my parents say jump,she asks how high.i just want her to stand for herself,for once.

Me:Two is enough.
Nelisa:But I also want one last one.
Me:What is your boyfriend saying when you keep on getting pregnant?.
Nelisa:He knows the arrangement I'm in and he knows that I love him.
Me:It does not look like it.
Nelisa:I just want one more.
Me:No.
Nelisa:No?...you are my husband remember?.
Me:Dont Start on me with that card..we only agreed on two kids nothing more.
Nelisa:Mmmmm,does that girl that is making you talk to me like this knows that you as married with two kids?.
Me:I'm starting to think that you are not Okay....yes we are married but..

My phone ring.Its Nolu again.If I don't answer her she won't stop.

Me:Hello.
Noluthando:Oh thank God,I'm outside.

Sh*t.

Me:What?.
Nolu:Yes come out and open for me.

She says then hung up.I can't lie and say I'm not home because the lights are on.

Me:There is some one waiting for Me outside.Please don't come out.i will introduce you guys formally.
Nelisa:As your wife.
Me:(Sighs)Please.
Nelisa:Okay.

She says then continue with watching TV.

She is driving the car that I bought.That only makes me smile.She steps out as soon as she sees me walking out.

Noluthando:Why have you been ignoring my calls?.
Me:Hello to you too and congratulations on your car.
Nolu:You really bought me a car?.
Me:(Smile)You came here driving it why are you still surprised?.
Nolu:Because you can't buy me a car.
Me:I did.
Nolu:I honestly don't know what to say or do.Thank you.
Me:Come here.

I say pulling her in for a hug.

Nolu:Maybe I can sleep over and show you how grateful I am.
Me:Uhh no that won't be possible.
Nolu:Why?.
Me:There is something that I'm working on.
Nolu:Okay I won't sleep over,just 15 minutes.
Me:No babe you can't.
Nolu:Haibo what are hiding in there?...you have never said no.
Me:Look let's meet tomorrow and I will explain everything to you and why I haven't been answering your calls.
Nolu:Okay..and I have been meaning to ask..what's happening between us.
Me:What's happening between us?.
Nolu:Yes I mean because I thought we were just playing but now you bought me a car and..
Me:We are a couple,I didn't know we were playing.
Nolu:No don't take it bad but i just..I was just...."
Me:I love you,now go home I will explain everything tomorrow.
.
.
.
.