chapter 8.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#8.

1 MONTH LATER.

SHARON KHUMALO.

I have a meet up with Sivu today.i am finally free to meet up with her.I don't know where she is taking me,she said she will pay for everything which is nice.

Bonga had an early morning meeting.he has been going early and coming in late at night.he is working extra because it's his last week then he will go for a leave.So he can prepare for his chemo work free.

My phone rings. It's Sivu,I guess she is here.I take a last look of myself on the mirror then walk out.She is driving her husband's car.She steps out when she sees me.

Sivu:Hey babe.

She says coming in the a hug.

Me:Hey.
Sivu:Let's hit the road.

She says before we both get in and she drives off.

Me:Where are the children.
Sivu:(Smiled)I took them to their grandmother.she was so happy to see them.
Me:Heyy,Her only grandkids.
Sivu:You should add to the number,why are you still motherless anyway?.
Me:I'm waiting for the right time.
Sivu:Don't wait for long.What is Bonga saying?.
Me:We are both waiting for the right time.We have to be financially and emotionally ready for a baby.
Sivu:I man always wants a baby,There is no such thing as I'm not ready to a man especially when he decided to Marry you.he may not tell you but he really wants a baby.
Me:As I said,we are waiting for the right time.
Sivu:Not in a bad way but You don't want to find yourself in a situation where by you are a stepmother to someone who is younger than your marriage.

God I already regret going out with her.

BONGA KHUMALO.

It's my last day in the office today and i have to submit all the reports.I will be starting with the chemo in a week's time.

Thando's birthday is tomorrow.her very first birthday with me around and I couldn't be more excited.i have to make sure that I do something nice for her.who knows maybe this is her last birthday with me.Thandiwe just sent me everything that needs to be bought.

I haven't told my mom about Thando.im wondering how she will accept the news.i hope she gives me her undivided support.I don't even know how to start with her.a phone call will do.her phone rings for while untill she picked.

Mother:Hello.
Me:Hello Ma,unjani?.
Mother:I'm good how are You?.
Me:I'm also good.
Mother:eh how is everything going?.
Me:everything is fine,I have to tell you something.
Mother:Okay.
Me:I have a child
Mother:Sharon is finally pregnant?.

She asks excited.

Me:Not with Sharon.
Mother:What do you mean?.
Me:I have a 10 year old daughter who will be turning 11 tomorrow.

She keeps quiet.her silence on it's own Is sending shivers down my Spain.

Mother:Does Sharon know?.
Me:No.
Mother:Then I also don't know.please don't involve me in your cheating affairs my child.
Me:Mama I need you to help me with the child ceremony and....
Mother:I don't know how you want me to say but ,I am not helping you destroy Sharon.why don't you tell Sharon about the child because she is older than your marriage.
Me:You won't understand.I don't want to break her.
Mother:Please tell that poor child the truth if you want to me and you to continue getting along.you did not marry Sharon to embarrass and hurt her like this.If you want your child to be accepted, Please do the right thing.rather hurt her with the truth.

She said then hung up.I really don't want to hurt Sharon.Thats how much I love her.this thing will break her especially since we have been trying for a baby.