chapter 29.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#29.

TWO WEEKS LATER.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

I finally signed the proposal letter and Today is the day that I'm finally moving to Pretoria.

Things between Luyolo and I are still the same as last week,we only communicate when it's work related,we are just like before,colleagues.

I'm already at my place and I'm waiting for the furniture guys to deliver my stuff.I had to start from A because I couldn't take the furniture at home.

A big truck drives in the yard before parking at me suitable spot.One guy steps out before walking over to me.

Him:Hello Mam,Can I please have Miss Noluthando Ndlovu.i don't know if we are at the right place.
Me:You are at the right place sir,you can offload everything.

I say before taking out my identity document confirming my identity.

Him:Okay Mam, should we take everything in or you have it sorted out.
Me:Please take everything In,thank you.

He nods and turns as the guys he came with offloaded everything to the house.I don't even know how I was planning on taking everything in since I had said they must offload everything outside.

LUYOLO JACENI.

I am on my way to Eastern Cape Today,I requested a family meeting.There will be both my family and Nelisa's Parents present. It's high time I put an end in this  whole arrangement,if it means losing my job and all the money then so be it.

Noluthando Accepted the Proposal Which is very good especially for her career. I'm only worried that we won't be seeing each other like before.I know that our relationship has been tense the past few weeks but actually seeing her everyday made me realise how worthy she is.I don't want her to end up seeing other people ,she is only human after all.

I am 1 hour away from arriving and the more the car gets closer the more I come into a realisation that I'm about to give up something big for Noluthando,I just hope and pray that she doesn't change on me.

SHARON KHUMALO.

"Mmmmmm"Bonga says as I run my hands on his bag.

Staying in come for over a year came with a complication, he can walk the whole day but the minute be rests the pain on his back starts.

Me:Try to take it easy,you don't have to strain yourself this much.
Bonga:I'm not straining myself,The more I do the walking the more the back pains gets better.This pain is better than yesterday.
Me:I tend to forget how stubborn you can be.I won't be here forever to nurse you.
Bonga:I also won't be like this forever but for now,I will just enjoy the 5 star treatment i get from you Maka mpilo.
Me:You should really start paying me.
Bonga:I will.
Me:And kgg, can we please talk about the Divorce?.

He turns his face annoyed before looking at me again.i have been trying to bring out this topic but if we don't get disturbed,he is the one who will try and change it.

Me:I know it's an uncomfortable topic to you but we have to especially since we are married in community of property.
Bonga:
Me:I wanted to tell you that you can take everything,I will only take the house.

I say. I'm only taking the house because there is a child involved.

Bonga:And how are you going to survive with only a house?.

The annoyance in his voice is clear,but it is what it is.

Me:Maybe it's Time I make use of my degree you know.I only want the house and for you to support your child.The businesses and money ,you can keep them,you are the one who worked hard for them after all.

I don't know how he wants me to know if he agrees with me or what if he just keeps quiet when I address this issue.

Bonga:Please close the door on your way out.

The fact remains,he will be served with the Divorce papers in a week from now.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

"Here,thank you so much"I say before handing the delivery guy the money and they drive off.

Reality kicks in,I'm now a property owner.I hate how always get emotional when something good or positive happens to me.

At take a sit on the steop next to the door.This place is nothing fancy but it is better than other surrounding areas.All the houses this side are new hence there are no walls ,they only used fences to separate.I will just say it is fancy on it's own way.

A familiar Car drives in the next yard.A man steps out from the drivers side before closing off the gate.he turned and our eyes locked.oh god he can't be my neighbor.he smiles before walking closer to the fense.

"Hey" he says with a smile on his face,I step closer before smiling back at him.

Me:Hello.
Him:It's no coincidence that you are always where I'm at.I did say this the other day.
Me:I guess.
Him:And we are now neighbours,need help packing up things?

I turn my head looking at the unpacked house.

Me:Sure,Andile right?.
Andile:Yes.
.
.