chapter 28.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#28.

Me:I know that it will be hard to forget the pain I have put you through.I would really love us to try marriage counseling.
Sharon:No.

She says with a straight 

Sharon:I want a divorce.

Me:(Shocked)What?.

Sharon:Yes Bonga,I want a divorce and I have thought this through so there is no need to convince me otherwise.

Me:But why,I thought we were making progress hense I suggested Counseling.

Sharon:You are the one who has been making progress.No marriage counseling can fix and mend the pain and gap you have created in our marriage.

Me:I thought you forgave me.

Sharon:Me forgiving you has nothing to do with the Divorce,yes I forgave you for hurting me and I'm choosing to end this marriage so i don't keep on forgiving for the same thing,it's draining really.

Me:Babe please think this through.

Sharon:I had the whole year to think about this.Please don't involve the elders or call the elders on me because it won't help.Im only leaving you for my own peace and sanity and it also has nothing to do with my love for you.If having a peaceful mind means letting you go then so be it.

Me:You don't love me because if you did then you wouldn't be breaking my heart like you are doing right now.

Sharon:I love you but love only is not enough. You have hurt me more than I could ever imagine and I don't think you know the damage you have caused.

Me:But we can fix this.

Sharon:I'm sorry but i have already made up my mind.
Me:So you want to leave me when I'm at my lowest.
Sharon:I don't hate you that much,this divorce does not make us enemies.I will still take care of you untill you are right back on your feets.

She says before making her way out.

Funny how one can easily break your heart and not see the damage afterwards.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

I just Knocked off and I'm waiting for Simphiwe to get here.If there is one thing i will never miss in life is a life changing opportunity. Being a manager will bring nothing but life that worth to live for.

Lisa is already here and last time I talked to Simphiwe,he said he is 5 minutes away.

"Hello family ,sorry I'm late"thank God he is here.

Me:Now that you are here it's fine.Now that you are here,I want to talk to you guys about something.

I as he seats down.

Me:Should I start with the good news or bad news?.
Simphiwe:Start with the good news.
Lisa:Yeah start with the good news.

I bet if Simphiwe said bad news first she would've said the same,I wonder if she ever misses home.Or that gap is filled by her dearest husband, Simphiwe.Poor child.

Me:I got a promotion at work,I will be a manager.
Simphiwe:Wow ,Congratulations mtana kithi.

He says before giving me a hug,I wonder if it clocks sometimes in his head that I'm older than him,Yes body wise he older but he tends to be over protective,I like it though I should've ran to him when Luyolo told me he has a wife.Kidding.

Me:Now the bad news are(Sighed)The company I'm working at opened another branch in Pretoria and that's where i will be managing from,Me accepting this proposal means me moving to Pretoria.

Silence fills the room.

Simphiwe:Do what you have to do and I don't see that as Bad news.We all grow in different ways I guess this is your way of growing.
Me:Yeah,I was just wondering if you guys will be Okay alone here?.
Simphiwe:We will be more than Okay.Do what you have to do.

I'm sure part of him is only excited because he will have the whole house to himself and wife.

NELISA.

Giving this child to Mbuso is not an option because it would mean me getting painted as cheater,someone who did not respect their marriage.Little do they know that there is no marriage here.

And here i am again,Crying on mother in law's lap.

Me:No Mama ,Luyolo can't do me like that.
Ma'Jaceni:I thought we agreed ealier on that you will calm down and I will have a word with his father.Stop worrying.
Me:(Crying)I..I can't handle the rejection I get from him.The only reason I came back here was because he said he needs space but when i call him from here he doesn't answer my calls or text messages....
Ma'khumalo:Listen here,Your father will be here in no minute and I will tell him everything.He will fix your marriage don't worry my child.

She says assuring me.The opens and Gabisile walks in carrying her last born child ,I quickly sit up before wiping off my tears.She looks at me before taking a sit down.

Gabisile:Ubuye nini Wena?.
Me:Today morning.
Gabisile:So fast?.
Ma'Jaceni:Stop bombarding her with so much questions,she is not good.
Me:No I'm good Mama thank you.
Gabisile:Then why are you crying.

I can sense the attitude from where she us sitting.

Ma'Jaceni:Your Brot....
Me:it's Okay mama,I will tell her everything,Sisi can we please talk Outside?.
Gabi:Sure

I stand up leading the way and she follows after me.I look back to make sure that no one is coming before pulling her hand leading her to the back of the house.

Gabisile:What are you doing Wena?.
Me:Gabisile You have help please,I messed up.
Gabisile:Nelisa I'd advise you to come true and tell my brother the truth or abort that thing.
Me:I can't abort,you know that pretty well.
Gabisile:Then come true because mina I won't let my brother raise another man's child.
Me:Please, you have to help me because if you don't then it will be the end if my marriage.
Gabisile:And who's fault would it be?..It's all your fault, you can't have your bread battered on both sides.This is your opportunity to finally be with the man you love Nelisa.
Me:I can't be with Mbuso Gabi.
Gabisile:Why?..I thought the only thing keeping you from him was your father,You now have something that can end this marriage and be the beginning of a blissful life with the man you love.
Me:You don't understand.
Gabisile:Then make me understand.
Me:Gabisile, You know i love Mbuso right,But there is no future there.I can't rely in Some one who still lives in his parents back room...and I love your brother
Gabi:Mayeee.

She says before clapping her hands in disbelief.

Gabi:Then you should've focused on your marriage from the word go,remember how Luyolo was single when you got married ,he could've learnt how to love you but instead you were shutting him out and now that he is moving on you want to pin this pregnancy on him. Are the other two even his?

She asks with a curious look on her face.

Me:Yes,you know that really well.
Gabi:I'm giving you a week to tell Luyolo that you are pregnant and end this joke of a marriage.And stop running to my mother crying because you did all this to your self.

2 WEEKS LATER.
.
.