chapter 34.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#34.

TWO WEEKS LATER.

STEVEN NGOBESE.

It is exactly 27 years back when I was head over hills in love with Mbuso's Mother I was always known as one boy who came from a privileged family and never lacked anything.

I fell in love with Mbuso's mother when he was 23 and she was 17.We were so in love that their back grounds never mattered. Everything went south when she fell pregnant and her family had to accompany her and report the pregnancy.by that time, I had Already told my dad and that's when he convinced me to deny the pregnancy since he has Already arranged a marriage for me.

I will never forget the broken look she had on her face when I denied the pregnancy.I remember how she cried to a point of getting admitted.At first things did not make sense,I don't know how I changed my mind and heart.I agreed to the arranged marriage and it was easy to adapt because already I was told the benefits.

I never stoped loving Her,I just learnt to love her from a distance.I know that we have a son together and I know that his name is Mbuso.I know everything about her and our son and knowing that Nelisa slept with her own brother is making me sick.maybe if I had made better decisions back then ,then This wouldn't have happened.

My wife knows About Mbuso and she knows it's the same Mbuso that is yhe father to Nelisa's unborn baby and she is willing to do anything to get rid of both the father and child as they pose as a threat in our legacy.Would I really let me child,my only son get killed.

Ma'ngobese:What are you thinking about.
Me:Nothing.
Ma'ngobese:The Jaceni's are quiet about this matter of Nelisa and Luyolo.
Me:Yes.
Ma'ngobese:I thought by now they would've requested a family meeting.
Me:Nelisa is not willing to honor my request and abort the baby she is carrying.
Ma'ngobese:Then do something.
Me:Something like what?.
Ma'ngobese:Or you should just leave that to me,I will deal with this.

BONGA KHUMALO.

It's been a week since I have been back to the office.I actually feel more alive here than at home.Home does not feel like home anymore.

I have been getting a lot of work,I don't know if it's because it's been long since I worked or it's just a lot.

I am disturbed by the door opening followed by My PA holding a envelope.

PA:This is for you Sir.
Me:You can place it here,thank you.

She nods her head before stepping out.I already know what's inside here so I'm not that curious. I'm at a stage in my life where I wouldn't even wish for worst enemy to be in.

I snap the envelop open.I take out the papers slowly as my heart pounded.Witten in Bold,Divorce forms.I thought maybe by the time these papers get her I would've at least came in terms with it.

I can't bring myself to sign this papers.I feel like signing would be me giving away half of my life.The thought of seeing Sharon with another man on it's own makes me sick.

What feels like tears warm my eyes as I page through every page.I can feel my heart breaking in to little pieces.suddenly this room feels hot.I stand up while letting loose of the tie that is making everything worse.

I quicky grab a bottle of water before gulping half of it down my throat.Sharon needs to think this through.Her phone rings for a few seconds before she answers.

Sharon:Hello.
Me:Sthandwa sami please,please don't do this, I'm begging you please.
Sharon:(Sighed)I thought we talked about this.
Me:No we didn't talk Babe please,don't do me like this.I know i wronged you but please ,please forgive me.
Sharon:I'm sorry Bonga,just sign the papers

She hungs up.My life is really over.

NELISA NGOBESE.

Things between my in-laws and I have been like before,especially my father in law.Its only my mother in law that I feel like is giving me bad energies.

The pregnant has started to show and I haven't heard from Mbuso.I thought by now he would've called and apologised ,beg me or something to show how he regrets cheating on me.I guess it's all in my head.

"I'm here" a message from a bolt driver.I am meeting with my mom at a restaurant not far from home.she said she has something important to tell.

I less down 30 minutes I was walking through the door.She is seated on her favorite sport next to the window.She flashes a smile towards me when she sees me walk over.

Ma'ngobese:Hello baby.
Me:Hey.

I sit down.There is a take away and a two large milk shakes.she really knows how to get me in mood.

Ma'ngobese:I bought hour favorite.
Me:Thank you Ma.

I say as a take a sip from the strawberry milk shake.Nice and sweet.

Ma'ngobese:We need to talk.
.
.