chapter 14.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#14.

A YEAR LATER.

SHARON KHUMALO.

"Done"I say as I threw my self on the couch.Its a Friday and I was busy cleaning my house.Just when I'm about to close my eyes a sound that only excites me when I have energy starts.

Me:Ohh baby come on.

I say as I heard to my baby's nursery.His eyes are wide open with his tongue moving around.

Me:You didn't even sleep for long baby,why?.

I say as I lifted him up.at only 4 months,he looks so much like his father which makes me miss him more everyday.his diaper is clean so he must be hungry.

I take out my leaking full breast and put in his mouth and he starts sucking me.My phone rings.i look at the caller id before letting out a loud sigh.i Really don't have the energy to deal with this one today.

Me:Nkosi?.
Nkosi:Why are you not answering my texts?....we have to talk about this wether you like it or not.
Me:Nkosi I don't have that energy..Please just let me be.
Nkosi:Maybe I should involve the parents in this because you are difficult to deal with.
Me:You can go as far as calling the whole family on me and it won't change anything and please stop bombaring my phone with your messages and texts.This is the last time I'm talking to you about this.

I said then hung up.This is the last thing I  need after having a long tiring day.

It's getting late and I have to prepare my self.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

"Miss Ndlovu..your report."

I quickly snap out of my thoughts as the Hiring manager spoke.The serious look on his face is making everything even more hard.

Him:It's your turn miss.

He says with his sexy voice,god I can't get over his voice and the fact that he can act like nothing happened just a few hours ago turns me on even more.I quickly take a sip on the glass of water placed in front of me before going to the front holding my laptop.

Me:With how the inflation rate is in south Africa......

Minutes later I wrapped up my presentation.They all clap hands impressed.minutes later everyone walked out leaving me alone with the Manager.

Him:Miss Ndlovu,I'm impressed

He he says ,his eyes stuck on his laptop.

Me:Thank you Mr .

I say as I packed up my things.He walks over before hugging me from behind placing his hand around my waist.

Him:Come and take your things.
Me:(Smiled)Where?.
Him:You know.

He says with his sexy voice.I turn around before kissing his lips slightly.

Him:Sh*t do you know how I badly want to bend you over right here right now?.
Me:Well I don't know..maybe you can sow me later on when I come to fetch my things.
Him:I see what you are doing miss.

He says before he turns around and locks the door.he walks over again before lifting me up placing me on top of the table while we both kissed.Both Our breathing has increased.

He helps me out of my formal t shirt before pecking my breasts going up to my neck giving soft kisses that comes as whispers.He moves his hand down to my skirt before pulling it up having a full view of the forbidden fruit.

He lays me down before going down on his knees and........(sex scene will be posted on the group.please join the group).

THANDIWE RHADEBE.

"Capitec payment +40000 into savings account Ref roodeport...Available...."

I smiled as I read the message before transferring half of it into a Thando's Account.Nkosi is really doing a good job in taking care if his brother's child.Even with him not being here,Thando is still taken care off though I can't delete the memory of Bonga in her head but hopefully one day she will have peace with it.

"Hello can I please have two fat cakes"

You heard that right,fat cake.Nothing bring joy to my heart like seeing my business grow,moving from selling from school to opening by own container near a big company is a good transition.

"I'm taking the kids out today,Please bring Thando over.I figured that since it's  Friday then she can spend the whole weekend here with her cousins."Nkosi.

Thando will be so happy when she hears this.visiting Bonga's family has become one of her favorite thing to do.

"Okay buti."I sent him the text.

SHARON KHUMALO.

I just pulled over at the hospital. This hasn't been the best place to come to since this Bonga situation.

The beeping sounds in Bonga's ward are the most depressing.His eyes are shut closed and he has a oxygen must over his face.

Me:Hey,I'm here again.

I say hoping for a miracle.I just wish h could move his hand just to keep me hopefull that he will wake up one day.

Me:I came will your son today,he is turning 4 months in a few days and he is looking more like you each and every single day.

I hate the fact that I can't control my emotions whenever I'm here.My tears start streaming down as I looked at my Son,so innocent and clue less about what's going on.

Me:(Teary)I went through this pregnancy alone.you can't let me raise u mpilo alone.You need to come back for me,for us please.(Voice shook)Your family wants me to switch of the machines.Nkosi is on my case with this matter,they are saying I should let you rest but i find it hard to let you go.I am tired of fighting with Nkosi please do something, show a sign of life please.

I say as more tears streamed down.

Me:I feel like I'm playing a losing game because i am the only one who still believes that you will one day wake up.You need to do something because I'm at the edge of giving up.

I just wish he could wake up and say something.His chemo was a success and after 2 weeks of recovering well he slipped into Coma.

Mpilo starts crying.

Me:Did you hear that.Your child needs you.He needs you.i know how badly you wanted to have a son.You need to wake up and raise him.

I say again looking at him Hoping for some sort of a miracle.Mpilo continues crying.I think he can sense the atmosphere.
.
.
.
.