chapter 22.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#22.

THE FOLLOWING DAY.

SHARON KHUMALO.

We came back really late last night.I had to give Bonga time with his son.If it was up to him we would've spent the night there.

He is so excited over healing and getting his family back.I don't know how I'm going to bring out the news of the divorce I want to serve him.Many may not understand where I'm coming from but hopefully one day they will.also I don't want to serve him now since he is still in his jealous process.

Mpilo is already up and already on what he knows best,Milking me out.I change his diaper before laying him back to sleep.I need to clean this house,Bonga may be discharged anytime soon.

In no time I'm done and ready to go.I also cooked something for Bonga,he hasn't had a decent meal since he woke up.Its nothing heavy but it's better than the soft porridge that he eats.Time is not On my side.

I quickly bath Mpilo before packing his bag.

LUYOLO JACENI.

I haven't seen Nelisa today and I couldn't be more happier.I don't even know if she really is here or what,if so then she locked her self in the bedroom.

It's a Sunday and I can't help but feel like I have been distant from God,I feel like I need to pray more than anything.Who knows maybe something good might happen in my life.

There is still no response from Nolu,if this girl didn't feed me then I don't know because there is no second that passes with me not thinking about her.I don't even know i will go through the day Tomorrow since we are not in talking terms.

Or maybe inviting her to church might help and she will see that I only have good intentions when it comes to her.her phone rings for a few second before she answers.She doesn't say anything which makes me more nervous.Only our breathing can be heard.ive ran out of words.

Nolu:If you don't have anything to say then I will hang up.
Me:(Softly)Hey.
Nolu:(Sighed)I'm preparing for church please talk.
Me:Hey i was just checking up on you since well you are not answering my texts.
Nolu:Because there is nothing to answer.
Me:Can I please join you to church?.
Nolu:(Chuckled)Try something else.
Me:I'm serious.i feel like I need god in my life.
Nolu:
Me:God wouldn't be so happy with you for....
Nolu:There are so many churches out there why would you want to go with Me?
Me:Because I need someone.
Nolu:And your wife?.
Me:Babe come on.
Nolu:No Luyolo,we can't ignore the fact that you are married with two kids.
Me:I've already explained my self.
Nolu:Still.
Me:Can I please join you.
Nolu:Eyy Luyolo mfethu I'm trying to get you off my system and that includes us not meeting outside the office.We have to keep things professional like before.
Me:Okay then can I please join you then after today i won't ever bother you.Please.
Nolu:I really hope you mean what you are saying because I won't ever be that women who will be labeled as a side chick or home wrecker.
Me:Thank you....uhh can I please pass by and get you.
Nolu:No,I'm going with my brother and his girlfriend....I will send you the location.

She says then hung up.A WhatsApp message from her pops through.she sent the location.

THANDIWE RHADEBE.

We just got In the hospital and we haven't got in Bonga's ward.We are waiting for Sharon to get here.

Thando took the news of her dad being alive really well but she still doesn't believe me.I guess she is the female version of Thomas.I see Sivu walking over talking to someone over the phone,this girl is a character I tell you.She hangs up then as she smiled at me.