chapter 36.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#36.

THANDIWE RHADEBE.

"Fvckkkkkkk"He says before pulling out.He breathed down my neck catching his breath and looked at me.He sighed before getting off.That was fast.

Bonga:I'm sorry.
Me:It's Okay.
Bonga:This shouldn't have happened,I should be fighting for my marriage not this.

I don't know what to say so i just nod.I feel like a used toilet paper right now.just after getting intimate with me,he talks about Sharon.

Me:Get dressed ,Thando will be here soon.
Bonga:I hope this stays between us,I'm sorry but Sharon can't find out.
Me:Don't worry.
Bonga:And I'm sorry for....
Me:(Snapped)I said don't worry Bonga,I get it ,you just used me.its Okay, ite nothing new.

I say before pulling my dress down,I'm at the edge if crying right now but i won't show him.I take out a small bag before packing Thando's Clothes.

BONGA KHUMALO.

Sh*t!!! I've never been disappointed at myself like today.I look at Thando busy playing with my phone before focusing back on the road.

I am welcomed by a sweet aroma from the kitchen.Sharon looks up as soon as she hears the door open.Thando walks closer and hugs her before she turned stepping in the TV room.Sharon turns back to the cooking.

Sharon:You didn't tell me she is coming.

Me:It was a last minute thing ,I'm sorry.

Sharon:Don't worry,you don't owe me any explanation.

Me:This is as good as your house,I should've told you.About the divorce.

She turns and looks at me.her face changes and she steps closer before touching my neck.

Sharon:You have something here....looks like a love bite.

She says inspecting it.My heart skips.

Me:No ,something bit me and I....

Sharon:You don't have to stutter this much.i know a love bite when I see one and i know you so much to tell when you lie to me.

Me:I....

Sharon:It's Okay,you don't have to lie and like I've said before,you don't owe me any explanation.

She says Then checks her pots.The little hope that I had on trying to beg her is gone.

Sharon:And ohh,I need you to move out.I think it's better when we live separately during the divorce process.

Me:I'm still getting used and bonding with mpilo.

Sharon:You can still see him,if you don't move out then I will.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

"That's what I'm trying to explain sir,We are not hiring Sir " my personal assistant says as she stepped in my office.

She hungs up before placing a pile of envelopes on top of the table.Her perfume fills the whole room making me close my nose.

Her:What,I have a bad smell?....oh my god.

She says dramatically.

Me:No (Laughed)It's not you.Which perfume are you using?.

Her:I use Avon,What's wrong.

She says stepping closer to me.The more she steps closer the more the urge to vomit increases.I raise my hand stopping her.

Me:Wait don't come closer.

Her:what's going babe?..are you okay.

The knock on the door saves me because she turns then opens.She turns with a huge smile on her face.Its Luyolo,holding a big bouquet of flowers.

Her:I will give you guys some space.

She says Then winks at me before stepping out.Luyolo smiles at me as i stand up meeting him half way.I wrap my hands around his waist looking up at him.

Me:This is a nice surprise.

Luyolo:(Smiled)Oh yeah.

He says Then leaves a soft kiss on my lips.I turn before taking a sit with a huge smile on my face.

Luyolo:You look sexy on that sit.

Me:I know right.Now what brings you here?.

Luyolo:(smirked)That should be the last question you ask.Do you know how i badly want to bend you over and fvck the stubbornness out of you?.

He says before running his tounge on his lower lip."Yes Daddy do as you please"i snap out of my thoughts remembering exactly why I took a break from him.

Me:(Sighed)I still stand with my words Luyolo.You are still her husband.

Luyolo:The papers are on their way to her as we speak.surelly by Later today,she would've received them.Can I take you out?..for lunch.

I can never say no to food.

Me:KFC ducked wings will do.

****

Nelisa moved around her room feeling the heat.she opened the window standing next to it letting all the fresh air in.

She stopped moving as the pain she felt ealier started again.

Nelisa:Baby?...are you Okay.

She says cradling her stomach.The growling sound in her stomach, she frowns as what felt like severe period pains hit her.

She quickly rushed to the bathroom before pulling her pants down about to release herself.Her heart skipped as she noticed a blood spot on her panty.the pains got worse and she screamed painfully as more blood flowed down.

Gabisile rushed in the bathroom from the screamed.Her heart skipped as she looked at Nelisa laying down with blood flowing down her legs.she quicky bent down before helping her up.

Nelisa:(Crying)My child.
.
.