chapter 42.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#42.

GABISILE JACENI.

We just got home from the cemetery and  my Mother had taken Ma'ngobese to the shower.she really embarrassed herself.

Luyolo has been smiling the whole way,for a minute there I thought he was crazy.There is a very long line for food by the gate and a few cars has started with music.So sad how people can celebrate and actually be happy over it.

I see Mbuso stepping in the yard.he looks drunk.

Me:Yeey wena, woza Lana.

My first born child runs over.

Me:Go and tell that man to leave this yard.

He nods then run over to Mbuso.He talks to him for a few seconds before Mbuso pushes him and falls down.Luyolo walks over just as I walk towards them.

Luyolo:Wenzani wena shlama?.

Mbuso:(drunk)You killed our wife.

Luyolo:Leave this yard before you lose the little respect you have.

Mbuso:What?...you don't want everyone to know that Nelisa was our wife,we shared her.

Luyolo licks his lower lip before slapping Mbuso across the face.

Me:Boy boy,go and play.

I don't want my child to witness any violence.I don't want him to ever think fighting is right.

Me:Luyolo stop,you are causing unnecessary attention.

Luyolo:stay away from this.

Mbuso looks at him and smiles.

Mbuso:(Smiled)You used to fvck my left overs.

Luyolo charger towards him before punching him sending him straight to the floor.with how drunk Mbuso is,I don't think he will be able to defend himself.Mbuso continues to punch him,this has drawn so much attention

Me:Mbuso stop ,you will kill him.

Two men who were watching rushed over then pulled him off bleeding Mbuso.The other one led Mbuso outside.

THANDIWE RHADEBE.

Thando is coming back today.She was supposed to he here by now but Bonga said they will be a bit late but on their way.

I hear his car pull up outside.I quickly walk towards the big mirror joined with the wardrobe before looking at myself.I look nice.

The door opens and Thando runs over before giving me a tight hug.i missed my baby.a day feels like forever when she is not here.I look up at Bonga who is also looking at me.

Me:Hey.

Bonga:Hi,can we have a talk?.

Me:Sure.

I say and he walks outside.I look at Thando who is now busy with the TV before following him.he leans against his  car.

Bonga:I'm sorry about the other day.

Me:It's Okay,I could've stopped you.I don't regret it.

Bonga:You don't?.

Me:Yes.

Bonga:Okay,Can you please take the morning afters if you haven't.

He says,and here i am thinking he would ask me not to.i sound crazy right now.

Me:What if I don't want to?..What if I want Thando to have a sibling.

Bonga:Thandiwe please don't .

Me:I want to keep this baby if I'm pregnant.

Bonga:Please don't do that,don't hurt yourself like that.

Me:How is me keeping this baby hurting myself?

Bonga:Please take the morning afters before it's too late.I don't want to have another child at the moment.

Me:You don't have to support the baby.

Bonga:Don't hurt yourself Thandiwe,I don't want to see myself loving and supporting Thando only whereas I have two kids,how will the child feel.dont keep the pregnancy thinking I will love this child once it's born because I won't.

He says before getting in his car and drove off.

LUYOLO JACENI.

The family meeting just started,it's only me and the parents.My hands are still painful from the punches.Im just glad that the parents did not see anything.

Me:I won't be able to stay with the kids as I spend the whole day outside ,driving around.Mama,Please continue to stay with them untill I can offer them a comfortable warm home.

Ma'laceni:Don't worry my child,this is their home.

Me:Thank you.

Jaceni:(Sighed)You can get back at the company,I will also unblock all your cards.

Me:No,don't worry.I guess this is I needed to grow.I don't want to depend on something that can be easily taken from me anyway when the owner feels like it.i want to work on my own things.

Jaceni:It was just an misunderstanding,don't take it to heart.

Me:I also want to build a legacy for my children,something from their father.i appreciate it but Thank you.

He can't expect me to still live under his wing after ripping me off everything.had I not planned my things in time,I would be homeless.

Me:That's all,I will be leaving for joburg now.

Jaceni:You are always welcome.

I nod before walking out.you could swear he is not the same man who didn't want me near his house just a  week ago.it took Nelisa's funeral for him to open his eyes.

I drive off heading to joburg after biding everyone farewell.

The distance from eastern cape to here as gotten short,I drove straight to Pretoria, it's already late so i know she is already sleeping.i have the spare keys so i just let my self in.

I head straight to her bedroom before getting in the shower.she is fast asleep so she did not hear anything.i get in bed before and she turns.

Me:It's me.

Nolu:Hey,you scared me.

Me:I know.

I say before kissing her,she reacts kissing me back.I pull away before she laid her head on my chest.and we cuddled untill we both fell asleep.I love this women.
.
.