chapter 49.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#49.

THANDIWE RHADEBE.

I don't know why I have to feel this was when it comes to Bonga.sleeeping with him just brought back all those feelings I thought i had buried the day he betrayed me.its true when they say you can't controll your heart,it just has a mind if it's own.

It's a Saturday and I decided to take Thando out since I'm not selling as well.We went to west gate mall,nothing much just making my daughter happy.first stop was Mr price,she only bought two dresses.

Thando:Aunty Sharon and dad are breaking up.

She says out of the blue.

Thando:Are they really breaking up?.

Me:Yes baby.

Thando:Does that mean I won't see Aunty Sharon and mpilo anymore.

I know how long she has longed to have  a little sibling.

Me:No,you will still see them,a few things will change but you will see u mpilo.

Thando:Okay, I really like Aunty Sharon,she is sweet and kind.

Me:Yeah I know.

Thando:So it means Ubaba will get another girlfriend?.

Me:Yes,maybe.

Thando:Okay,I hope she will love me like Aunty Sharon,Lihle's stepmother is rude and I don't want that for myself.

I doubt I'd let another women abuse my child,or a women who abused my child live to tell a tale.

Me:Nothing will Happen.

I hope Bonga won't be introducing my child to many girlfriends,I don't want her confused.

"Hey"some one said behind me,Thando smiled happily and I turn.My heart skips as I looked at her.Thando turns and they both hug.

Me:Hey,Sharon.

I didn't expect to see her here.

Sharon:Hey girl

Thando:Hey.

She says before moving around the shop looking for more clothes.

Me:I thought you said you were busy.

Sharon:Yes,I'm very much busy.

Me:Yet you are here.

Sharon:What's going on kanti?...Okay you can say whatever you wanted to say.

Me:This is not the right place.

Sharon:Then you will wait forever because there are things that i need to do,I don't think you i will spare you time in my schedule.

Me:Are we fighting?.

Sharon:Fighting about what?...is there anything that can make us fight?

Me:I...I wanted to tell you that.I...I

Sharon:I need to go.

Me:You can go ,sorry for keeping you.

I say before walking past her.I don't know what's running through my head these days ,I don't like it.

Me:Damn Thandiwe.

LUYOLO JACENI.

We have been driving for 30 minutes and  I don't even know where we are going.He hasn't said a word since.

Me:How sure are you that he is not in his house.

Jaceni:We are here.

He is not answering my question.He parks near what looks like an abondened Old house.We both step out and he locks the door before leading the way towards the door.

He opens the door before stepping in,we are welcomed but a site if Ngobese hanging from the roof,Jaceni falls down with his knees before putting both his hands on top of his head.there is no use of stepping closer and trying to help because it's clear that he is gone.

Jaceni looks down,his tears hitting the floor,I don't blame him.they have been friends since day one when he tells us.This is a fucked up situation, I don't even know what to say,so I just step out before calling some one.

SHARON KHUMALO.

I don't know if it's me or what but i think Thandiwe has lost her mind.I have never believed that someone can go crazy out of the blue like now.I don't know what she is hoping to archive with wanting to tell me that she slept with Bonga.

I get more proud of the decision I took of getting a divorce everyday because if not then this is what i would be dealing with.I feel sorry for the women Bonga will finally settle with.He might as well marry Thandiwe and save the poor girl some shit.

"Mh mh"

That's mpilo,I have to get out of here and go home so i can feed him properly before he starts troubling me.Knowing that I'm going home with no Bonga in ,makes more happy.

AT NGOBES'S HOUSE.

Ma'ngobese frowned as a something hit her across her chest.she placed her hand then sat down listening to the pain.

Some one knocked on the door,she took a deep breath before opening.Two police men.

Ma'ngobese:Can I help you?.

Officer:Mrs Lillian Ngobese, you are under arrest for the murder of your daughter Nelisa and grandchild,you have the right to remain silent,anything you do or say may be used against you in the court if law.you have a right to call your lawyer if you don't have one,the state will provide for you.

They say before handcuffing her.Ma'ngobese closed her eyes as Her heart pounded,tears filled her eyes as they pushed her outside.the neighbors stood by watching.

Ma'ngobese frowned again as the pain hit her again,she looked down silently crying.the more she cried the more the pain hit her.
.
.