chapter 26.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#26.

NELISA.

Me:I don't know why you are getting emotional all of the sudden,you know i can never be yours fully.
Mbuso:You know what..I can do better that this.

He says then closes the door.Did he just say what I'm thinking.I quickly put my foot stopping him from shutting it.

Me:Stop,Okay I'm sorry.
Mbuso:Don't apologize if you know you don't mean it.
Me:I mean it,can we please get inside and talk.
Mbuso:No you can't get in.
Me:Why?.
Mbuso:I wasn't expecting you to come so  i didn't clean up.
Me:Come Mbuso,let me in
Mbuso:No..I mean No,we will talk later I still need to rest.
Me:Haibo why are you being so defensive?Are you hiding something in here?.
Mbuso:Not that I know off.

He says before turning his face facing the other side.I pushed the door unexpectedly before stepping in.The room is empty.

Mbuso:Are you Okay?
Me:Yes.

I look down embarrassed..

Me:I have to go.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

I really enjoy work especially since I'm working my favorite job in a good environment but waking up ruins it all.

I just got In the office and I am hell tired,one could swear I did not sleep the whole weekend,it definitely feels like a Monday morning.I take a sit down before opening my laptop looking at my schedule.Nothing bad or busy.

My work mate lindiwe walks in,she is more like a PA but i don't want to refer her as that.

Lindiwe:Morning Miss Thando.
Me:Hello.
Lindiwe:The HR and Mr Jaceni wants to see you,it's urgent and they are requesting you to drop everything you are doing and come.
Me:What is it about?.
Lindiwe:I don't know,They are waiting for you.
Me:Okay,I will be there in a few.

It now clicks that this is the month I signed the contract and it's clear that they want to discuss it.

BONGA KHUMALO.

I am getting discharging in a few minutes from now and I couldn't be happier.The thought of being in my house with my wife and son next to me is filling my heart with warmth on it's own.

I haven't seen Nkosi since the day I woke up,we didn't have time alone.I don't know how I should feel with him not coming to check on me.

Sharon walks in holding a few papers.

Sharon:And we are good to go.
Me:Okay.

I say as i get off the bed before grabbing my bag.Im now stronger than yesterday,My strength keeps on getting there.

She opens the door for for me before turning and got in the drivers seat.I could get used to this treatment.

NOLUTHANDO NDLOVU.

I rub my hands together before stepping in the room.I don't know what to expect,the HR did say that it's not a permanent job. I'm crossing my fingers for Something positive.

Hr:Morning miss Ndlovu you can take sit.

Luyolo is just looking at me,I don't know how to react but i can assure you,he is very good at hiding things and acting like he never had me under his body not so long.

The HR looks at me before taking a deepbreath in.Okay now I'm getting scared.

HR:When you signed the employment contract we had stated that it is not a permanent job as one of our employees was dealing with some health issues.Right miss Ndlovu?.
Me:Yes.
HR:MR Jaceni and I ,together with the rest of the hiring team have come up with the conclusion that.....

.