chapter 3.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#3.

THANDIWE RHADEBE.

I don't know how to react. I'm boiling with anger.I can't believe this is happening.He can't just disappear for 10 full years and reappeare and expect me to welcome him with warm arms.My daughter is busy smiling here looking at him.this one will get stolen one day,I tell you.

Me:Thando,let's go.
Bonga:Thando,you have a very beautiful name do you know that?.
Thando:(Smiled)Thank you.
Bonga:Which grad....
Me:(Shouted)Thando.

I have never Shouted at my daughter for such a lame reason.i had to do it so she can see how serous I am.she doesn't even know this man but already she is having a chat with me.Bonga better get back to the hole he was hiding in because I Will not be responsible for what I will do.

Me:Let's go.

I said as I pulled her away.One thing I will not allow is letting this devil of a man to play me like that.i see he thinks I'm still the old thandiwe who used to listen to everything he used to say.im not blaming my self though.i was blinded by love.i turn back and his car is gone.Thando is quiet the whole journey home,I guess she is still angry.

BONGA KHUMALO.

I can't believe I'm one of the men who ran away from their responsibilities.i guess I'm different because I am willing to fix all that.what a day it was today.

I can see My wife's car parked out side.this means one things.she stepped out.i parked my car behind hers then stepped out heading straight to the house.I can see her sitting on the couch with a fleece covering here.she has a glass of water besides her and some tablets.which makes me worried.

Me:Hey.

She turns and looks at me before turning her attention back to the TV.okay now I'm certain something is wrong.we were okay this morning so this behavior is unusual.i place the car keys on the table and she sits up straight staring at me.

Sharon:Where are you coming from.
Me:From work,what's going on.
Sharon:So you are going to look at me straight and lie?
Me:I'm not lying ,what are you talking about?.
Sharon:Which work are you coming from because I came and they told me you called in sick.what is going on here?.

Sh*t,I can feel my heart pounding. I'm stuck between telling her the truth or lying my way out.this is not the right way.Im not getting out of this one,I can just choose what she is supposed to know.

Me:(Sighed)I was at the doctor.
Sharon:Stop lying.

Her voice is as calm as it can possible be.i hate lying to her hence I've tried to be on my best behavior since we got married.i hand her the envelope I got from the doctor.

Sharon:What is this?
Me:Open it.

She looks at me then turn her eyes to the envelope she is holding.she takes out the paper inside then read through.i can see her facial expression changing.now I feel guilty for not telling her the whole truth.she looks at me worriedly.

Sharon:Oh my god..i don't know what to say.
Bonga:You don't have to say anything.i just didn't want to stress you but i was going to tell you.
Sharon:(Tearfully)It has spread out.you have to start with the process soon.
Bonga:(Cupped her face)Listen,I need you to be strong for me.i still need to tell my family before we can start.nothing will happen to me.

I said assuring her.hopefully she now understands the lacking I had in the bedroom.Now that she knows the truth,I have to work on Thandiwe and getting my daughter under my name,in terms of insurances and stuff.Sharon is holding tightly into me,I'm now feeling guilty but I think it's safe to say I have a women.

NKOSI KHUMALO.

I don't know how to react on Bonga's situation.hiding a whole child,not only hiding but also running away from his responsibilities.he is actin exactly like our father did but that's the story another day.

Bonga knows exactly well how I feel about what he did especially the part of hiding all this Thing from His Wife.He should be grateful for her peacefulness but instead he is playing her for a fool. I've be anticipating with my mind,I thought I will not not tell my wife anything but my mind is saying otherwise.and You all know what they say about the mind.

Unlike Bonga, I have plenty Respect for my wife.This is how it goes,We both got married at a very young age.It was not by choice by the circumstances from our decisions.getting pregnant at a young age.and 7 years later we are still happily married with an addition of one kid,which makes it a family of 4.She looks at me as i step in the bedroom and immediately her finger goes to her mouth,she is placing the baby to sleep.Her name is Sivuyisiwe, KHUMALO ofcouse.

She gently covers him with the blacket before tiptoeng out.

Me:I have to tell you something,but you have to promise me not to tell anyone.

She put both her fingers together in a twist.

Me:Bonga has a child.
Sivu:(shocked)What? Sharon was pregnant.
Me:Not with Sharon.
Sivu:Don't tell me he cheated.
Me:Not exactly.
Sivu:Then how does he have a child outside his marriage if he did not cheat?.
Me:He denied the child years back.
Sivu:Wow,and you didn't know about this?.
Me:I only found out about it yesterday, he wants to have a relationship with her.
Sivu:I don't know what to say.
Me:Babe you don't have to say anything.
Sivu:So he wants to do it behind Sharon's  back?.
Me:No.

SHARON KHUMALO.

I feel so dump for just thinking Bonga is cheating on me.I now feel bad and now looking at him laying his head on my lap with his eyes closed makes it even worse.

I cannot imagine life without him,he has been my pillar of strength since day one.he moves his head gripping away from my touch facing the other side. It's now getting late and I have to prepare dinner.

I step in the bathroom,the familiar alarm that is ringing makes me turn around.its my phone,I don't remember setting a Alarm,it must've been a mistake.My eyes pop as I open it,it my periods alarm,I quickly log into the keeping up with my period app and I'm 5 days late.i don't want to jump into conclusions ,it might be a false alarm. I  turn and look at Bonga and he is fast asleep.there is a pharmacy not so far from our house,I need to get a pregnancy test.

Without even thinking twise or better yet taking a bath,I am driving out heading  there.
.
.
.
.